
Please ignore the non-pedicured toes. I tend to slack when the weather cools off some, um, not that's cooled off much here. I've just been, um, busy. Yeah that's it!
I am the Queen of all that is monogrammed. I have monogrammed jewelry, shoes, shirts, sweaters, hair accessesories, cups, coozies, keychains, purses, wallets, photo albums even a trashcan!

Those look too cute, girl.
And hello, vacation? How was your weekend trip?
So glad you got them. We were getting worried!
How was the rest of the weekend?
You girls and your "am I pedicured or not" worries...we like your feet either way :0
Bradley
The Egel Nest
very cute!! My otes are in the same state. I keep telling myself, but it will be cool soon! I think I just need to go one more time though.
Those are SO cute!!!!!!!
And they say the mailman only brings bills.
Nice sandals, did the foot come with them lol
Those are cute. So the thing on the top comes off? Is that what you're saying?
SFG- It was great, i'll be blogging about it tomorrow
Katie- Thank y'all so much. I love them. The week-end was good!
Bradley- yes us girls are a little loopy about the pedis! You're sweet
tommiea- No more pedis for me. I don't care at this point LOL
Cheryl- Thanks!
Walker- That's what the hub says. LOL Nope the foot is all mine!
Shell- Yep you can see in the second pic how it snaps onto the sides. Clever AND comfy.
OMG this is a Footies delight! I bet you will now see more traffic cause of the foot pics. I am a closet footie. J/K!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY PATTI!
OH*WOW!! Boo at the Zoo looks like so much fun.
I Love the monogrammed slippers!
Man - You're so crazy LOL
Daisy- Thanks, it was!
those slippers look fantastic! nice pick ladies.
:)
You and your monograms!! I need a pedi right now too, too bad we can't all go together this weekend and drink martinis while we get our toes done...
Post a Comment