Disgruntled Daisy and Manblogger sent me this beautiful birthday card!

Cheeky sent me this Boo-minary full of Dove Chocolate, soft candy corn socks (LOVE EM'!) and Madison this container of goodies. This is part of my "birthday MONTH" festivities as per Cheeky. She said more to come. Girl this is plenty - I sure apprecaite it!

Don't hate on my monogrammed TRASH CAN *cough* Katie *cough* and matching Mug from the Hubs. Isn't it just the CUTEST thing? I challenge anybody to say they've got a cuter trashcan :)

My new Vera Bradley silk bag from my sis Bonnie (the Vera ADDICT). She's about Vera like I am about monogramming LOL

I also received a bouquet of flowers and a gift basket of bath items at work from my darling Maddie (Daddy helped - Thanks Daddy!) and I got a darling Halloween shirt from my co-worker that I will wear and post a pic of. It really can't be described. My other co-workers got me a fiber optic witch doll. Can't describe that either but it is gorgeous. Madison is dying to play with it (-NOT!). I had a cake at work and my friends Frankie & her daughter Sabrina took me to lunch at Fatz Cafe and had a photo mug made of my favorite racecar drive Raef Judd. See how spoiled I am! OMG!
Again thanks for all of your good wishes and happy thoughts. My 41st birthday was just awesome.
Trluy. I am blessed with the most fabby friends and family imaginable.

OMG that trash can rocks!!!!!! Yes it does.....
And keep your eye on the UPS guy...he will be knockin on your door soon......cause its a birthday MONTH!
You and your monogramming. Cracks me right up girl.
That is the fanciest trash can I have ever seen.
Love the purse, AND the trash can...and I have some socks like that they are soo cozy!
YAY MADDIE!! :) Doesn't she have great tastes, Patti? I can see you both struggling with that fiber optic doll! The purse is very groovy! All such nice gifts! Great Birthday!!!!
wow young lady! you just made a lot of people take stock of their lives to figure out what they're doing wrong. hopefully the really depressed will miss this post today. HOW LOVED ARE YOU! i am sooo glad you were surrounded by so MUCH LOVE on your birthday! you deserve it, sweetie.
:)
I love that trash can. How cool is that.
I am so glad you had a great birthday.
OMG.. you made out like a bandit! the trash can is super fab. Love it!
Cheeky- Girl you are too much but I heart you so!
Katie- When I saw the trashcan I thought "Katie will DIE!"
Shell- Isn't it though?!
HMM- I loves the socks. Loves em' I miss my hardwood floors though, great for sliding on!
Michael- She's itching to get her little hands on it LOL Thank You!
ICSCN- The month started out so blah and really perked up and looks like the rest will be just as good are better. Yep i'm blessed. Also very blessed to have met you,BEM,Dawn and Cheryl (newest blog additions).
Caroline- Thank you honey!
Sheila- I KNEW you'd like it! :)
Did I already comment on the fact that it rocks that we are both librans!!? Hmm not sure my memory is fading fast! Anyway you made out like a bandit on your birthday good job!!
I love the Vera Bradley bag! I wish I had enough money to be an addict or I'd be right up there with your sister!!!
BEM- Oh lord not another Vera fan :) Yep Libras do ROCK! Thanks
Happy Belated Birthday! It sounds like you had a great one!
The trash can is too pretty for trash. You should fill it with sparkly things.
I LOVE the Vera bag. And that trash can (with the MATCHING mug!) is too darn cute!!!
LOVE that trash can! Seriously love it. You are a wonderful person to have such wonderful friends. Happy, Happy Birthday!
Chickie - There's an idea! Thanks
Daisy- Isn't it just?!!! :) :) :)
Casey- You included. Thank you!
that trash can would look awesome at my desk...with different initials of course.
Just a question for Cheeky.... How early does she have to get up to always be first to comment????
I want that trash can. Like right now.
Can you change the monogram though before you send it?
Great thanks.
tommiea- Isn't it the coolest? :)
Caroline - Cheeky? She likes to say First bishes LOL
SFG- Done *wink*
I am lovin that bag...I mean lock your doors as I may break in and steal it..
oh and the trash can to..
I am sorry I missed ur bithday Patti!
Happy Belated Birthday!!!
I heart that trash can!
Hmm, yeah that trash can is too pretty for trash. But monogrammed... that is cracking me up too.
You scored some lovely things for your birthday!!!!!
Woo Hoo lots of nice presents what a girl always wants LOL
Glad you had a nice BDay!
Post a Comment