Now onto our Friday night foray into Boo At The Zoo. It wasn't as good as our previous visit because they didn't have the games area (a magician which the kids did not give a rap about) and they didnt' have the haunted tram ride either. BUT they loved the carousel and just getting candy and getting to see some animals up close and personal was exciting for them.

Brianna, Brittany and Madison. Brianna's mommy works with Stacy.

My Weeny Witchie!

Riding the Carousel!

We lost her witches hat so she will probably be something else for Halloween *frown*

Happy Halloween Y'all!

Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!
What a cute witch!
Couldn't you just buy her another hat at Walmart? It's too cute of a costume to have only worn once!
Happy Anniversary!
Too cute!
Happy Anniversary, too!!
sangroncito- Thank you!
katie- Thanks, yes she is :)
shell- I suppose I could but she hated wearing the hat and it doesn't look right w/out a hat.
Jenie- Thank you!
Too cute and happy anniversary girl!!! :)
Happy Anniversary!!!!
Those pictures are too cute.. Love em!
Happy Anniversary dear and cute pics as always.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY PATTI~
I LOVE your cute little witch!!
SFG, Sheila, Man & Daisy- Thank You
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Look at that little witch - too cute.
patti, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you and your hubby! hubby and i celebrated our anniversary yesterday.
madison looks sooo adorable!. i love that orange and black dress she's wearing. these are really great pics. awww! maddie on the carousel brings back such great memories for me. enjoy this time patti. it is the BEST part of parenting!
:)
Cheeky- Thank you!
ICSCN- Happy Anniversary to you also. Yes these are the best years and i'm enjoying them to the fullest!
Happy aniversary!
Looks like fun.
tommiea - Thank you - it was fun!
Love the witches' outfit...even if there's not a hat to it now...Target has super cute girls' witches hats with cute orange ribbon lacing detailing sewn up the front...$4.99...maybe less as I think all their Halloween garb is on sale this week!
Kept Woman- I can't decide if i'm going to get a new hat or do something totally different on Halloween
nice pics..looks like you had fun!
HMM- We did!
Happy Anniversary!
Casey- Thank you!
Happy Anniversary, you two!! I hope you have 87 more happy years together!
And your little witch is, as always, adorable.
Do you live a charmed life? I thought so!!
Happy Anniversary!!! What a sweet tribute!
What cute pictures!! She's such a doll baby!
Congrats y'all! Hope it was wonderful...:)
We were at the Zoo Friday night too!!!
Happy 13th anniversary to you both, Patti !
And the cutest little witch of all is in those pictures ! You get her the best outfits, too ! Madison is ADORABLE !
Happy anniversary!
You had some weird light exposure going on in a couple of those pics...but cute as always!
Bradley
The Egel Nest
Happy Anniversary!
Such great pictures too. I hope you have a wonderful week..
Sorry I am so late in wishing you a Happy Anniversary!! Hope it was a great day.
Happy Anniversary!
What a cute costume! Maybe you could bribe her into wearing a hat?
Awww, Happy Anniversary, you guys!!! Did I miss how many years it's been? So nice to hear couples still celebrating their love for eachother through anniversaries. I love LOVE!!! Hope you have/had an awesome day.
Super cute costume...but rightfully so...look at your daughter. DUH!!! :-)
Happy Anniversary to you and Stacy
That's Cutie Weenie Witchie :)
That's a great outfit she is wearing
Lynilu- thank you but I don't think I live a charmed life LOL
retro girl- thank you, I think she's a dollbaby too!
Lee - No way! I wish I knew we could have said "hey" :)
loving annie- Thank you, I have more fun dressing her than I do me!
Bradley- I'm no photographer, just a kodak digicam user :)
Mississippi Songbird- Thank you!
Caroline- Thank you, it was
chickie- I don't know, i'm leaning toward something different for Halloween.
Dawn- Thank you, it's been 13 wonderful years!
Walker - Thank you :)
Happy Anniversary & Happy 'ween to you!
martini - Thank you Happy 'ween to you also
Post a Comment