Anyway, the tag is "If you were left alone on a deserted island, which celebrity would you choose to spend time with?"
Honey anybody who knows me, knows if I have breath in my body that my fav-o-rite celebrity is Brett Favre. Quarterback for the Green Bay Packers. I luvs me that man!
Pros:We would have fun on that island, um, Brett could show me some awesome, um, football plays and he could tell me all about winning the Super Bowl.
Cons: Puh-lease. Nothing to gripe about here except well maybe Stacy & Deanna (aka the spouses) wouldn't bee too happy about us being on that island?!

My back-up choice would be Nascar Driver Elliott Sadler. What IS it about these southern boys? Mmm mm mm.....
Pros: His voice would keep me hypnotized and I wouldn't even notice the fact that I was slowly starving to death plus he could show me some awesome driving moves. Maybe we could make a go-cart out of a crate, banana leaves and some coconuts or something. I'm just saying...
Cons: Sorry but I can't come up with anything negative about being stranded with Elliott either. I could make the best of a bad situation! (quit laughing- I see you!)

Honestly though, he's not famous, not a celebrity but if I had to be stranded on a desert island I would truly want it to be with THIS guy. My darling husband Stacy.
Pros: I already know all of his bad habits, er assuming he had any *grin*
He makes me laugh. There wouldn't be any awkward moments as we've pretty much seen each other in every scenario life could offer!
Cons: No cons here either. He's my life partner, the cream of the crop and i'd marry him all over again given the choice. I love you sweetheart!

Oh he is a big sweetie (Stacy that is!) and Fuuuuunnnyyyy!!!!!!
You are such a suck-up. LOL Totally kidding. That's so sweet!! Too cute.
Brett Farve, you're totally kidding me?
cheeky- Agreed!
Jenie- :P
Katie- NO i'm not! I heart Brett!
Okay, now that's two of you who've made me feel crappy because I didn't list my own hubby as a guy I'd want to be stranded with, dang it!!!
No fair...they said celebrities!
You KNOW I'm just razzing you, girl! ;)
Well I think your picks are great!
I wouldn't want anyone else but Daisy. She does it for me. :) I am content finally. You have a good day and I hope your feeling better.
Stacy PQ- I listed celebs too! ;)
HMM- Thanks hon!
Man- See you know where i'm coming from! Thanks - you too. I am slowly coming 'round.
Awwww...so sweet! I have heard that Stacy is a riot too! That is important...a man who makes you laugh.
I could listen to Elliot talk all day too!
Good picks!
Wendy- Yep laughter is very important and yes don't you love the Virginia drawl!
how cute! Gotta love a man who makes you laugh.
tommiea- a huge requirement of mine
I don't know, I think after a while i think Brett would be to much of a headack especially if you can't catch that well and every coconut he throws to you beans you in the head.
As for the race car driver he would only make you run around the island since he likes going around in circles so much.
Now the third guy at least you know he can fish and feed you some sea food ;)
Have a nice day
OK, your hubs looks like he is ROTTEN ORNERY. In a good way. I bet he'd crack my shit up.
I think our hubs would get along famously. Mine is a hot mess too.
OK, and I see not one Steeler on that list. We need to talk.
Walker- VERY well put Walker!
SFG- Yep I think we would all 4 get along like Peas n' carrots. I did start to put Terry Bradshaw...
You big softie!!
I luvs me some Brett Farve too.
Tammy- I know, great minds think alike!
What a sweet post. I love that picture of Stacy....
LOL.. I actually purchased the Open stock the Packers had a few years back, so that I could 'get close to Brett"... now just how close did I think I would get with that small amount of money? I have issues!
I hope your ear feels better!
Well, my choice would be Jennifer Love-Hewitt! HA! BTW: MORNING PATTI! :D!!!!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (infinite amount of bonus points with the old hubby there...nicely done)!!!!
I love tags and memes...you can find out so much and they can be a lot of fun.
Thank you for your comments when Julia was gone. We're getting through it and working on the damage done.
If I could be stranded on a desert island...it would be with Peter Strauss. Every one knows he is my number one major crush.
My back up is a tie between Andy Garcia, Michael Madsen and Kevin Costner.
But I get Dusty so I get my own Kevin Costner :)
Take care of you.
Caroline- Thanks Hon!
Sheila- It was worth a try! Thanks
Michael- I can totally see you with Love!
TKW- Nicely said - at least you didn't call me a suck-up like Jenie did hehe....
Monica- Glad she's back safely. Yep I knew Peter was your #1 crush! You're lucky w/ Dusty as I am w/ Stacy :)
hey i've never been tagged before, but i'm with you patty and all your great friends. i would prefer my hubby on a stranded island. like stacey, he's a great catch!
:)
that guy on the boat looks familiar. hmm.
icanseeclearlynow- Yay for great spouses! We are so lucky!
Martini- Yeah, hey go visit my buddy Michael Manning's blog (he's at the top of my links) he did a De Lorean post a few days ago
Awwwww, what a sweet wife you are :-D
Arlene- Thanks - um some people called me a suck up hehe.... whatever works!
Oh my goodness, this is too fun! I know you didn't tag me. But I'm a big girl...I tag myself...tee hee.
I may just have to do this on this weekend. You don't mind, do you? :-)
That Brett is kinda cute hehe.
That's a great pic of your hubby...He's got such a friendly smile :-)
It's fun to fantasize...but you're like me...we're both "two peas in a pod" with our hubbies...I'd take Mr. Hottie anywhere/everywhere any day. He's the best friend I ever had. :-)
Dawn- Not at all! Feel free!
Retro- You appreciate what you have! :)
Post a Comment