
I also want to say a big THANK YOU to Katie and Cheeky for sending the hub a personalized Green Bay Packers Jersey. He LOVES IT! Pictures forthcoming! You guys didn't have to do it but you are the best!
I am the Queen of all that is monogrammed. I have monogrammed jewelry, shoes, shirts, sweaters, hair accessesories, cups, coozies, keychains, purses, wallets, photo albums even a trashcan!

Oh. My. God. She is FRIGGIN' ADORABLE!!! And a ham too! Looks like she LOVES it...that's great! ;)
Stacy PQ- She does love it, did the rare smile clue you in *grin*
Look at that grin!!! Yeah mom I think she likes it.
I am sooooo glad that Big Boy got his jersey (we were debating if we should have Big Boy put on it - we almost did...hehe). I'm sorry I missed his call last night (we were at dinner). He sounded tickled to get it so mission accomplished! Ya'll are some of the coolest people I know and Katie and I just wanted to show our appreciation for letting us crash at the beach house with ya'll.
Awwwww! Look at how adorable she is!
Cheeky- Again Thanks. We really enjoyed being with y'all and look forward to many more good times!
Jenie- Time to throw out the b/c pills! hehe.... (YOU, not ME)
CONGRATULATIONS to Madison for getting to dance at the Sweet Potato Festival! Too bad we don't live closer or I would be there cheering your girl on!!! I have had lots of practice going to dance recitals, etc. She looks adorable!
OH Patti... Madison is ADORABLE! I love the pink.. the crocs, monogrammed bag.. all of it! Give her a big ole' hug and kiss. I may have to drive down to see her perform.. it would make my weekend.
Looks like Boy is ready to go to dance as well.
So glad he likes it. Thanks again! You three rock!
I had to laugh, she loves the camera and the camera loves her.
Stage fright no way, she will steal the show :)
SFG- When she smiles it's a million dollar one but she's kinda serious alot of the time.
Oh hell naw you din't. Uh yeah that would be the Green Bay Packers who BEAT the Steelers 13-9 AT Heinz Field on August 11. Them Packers. Yeah.
Daisy- I know, I was talking about you & Man to Stacy last night. I want us to meet so bad!
Sheila- Come on! :)
Katie- You know where Maddie goeth Boy goeth. Thanks :)
Walker- I can only hope!
What a cutie!
tigeryogi- Thanks - I think so!
Pretty in pink!!!
You and SFG calm down now...The Colts will beat both your teams in the end anyway! :)
Look at that darlin'! She is so damn cute. Makes me want to consider having one...for like a milisecond.
Wendy- Ha Haa..... la~la~la I can't hear you *wink*
Shell- Thank you! Aww go ahead. They're fun. Really.
She is cute ENOUGH!!!! Love that big ole grin on her face. I bet she had a ball.
Thanks for sharing.
Dawn- Thanks for your kind comments. I'm going to try to cut back on the dance stuff now LOL
sooo cute..I havent forgetten about the leotards, that funeral is just draining on me right now..im sure you understand..
That pic is too cute. Love that little smile! I love how she is all color coordinated with the bag and the matching crocs. My daughter fights me on stuff like that and always has!
Sweet Potato Festival? I would SO be there...yummyyyy! I hope she is ok with it and has a blast.
Sweet Potato Festival? They really have stuff like that, huh?
She adorable and bet she gets her way A LOT with that smile.
she is adorable! I love how she is holding "boy" and her monogrammed bag...she is all set!
She looks so cute, and I love her Crocs :-) I had to get me a couple of pair when I was with Katie :-)
Look as though adorably tiny Crocs! She is absolutely stunning!
I meant to put 'look at those adorably tiny Crocs!' - damn these big fat sausage fingers!
Interesting that since she started dance we've seen more smiles outta that girl! Do ya think she likes it???? LOL! Love the slightly cheesy grin!!
Can that kid get any cuter?
HMM- I surely do, and again I am so sorry. What a tragedy :(
andie- For now I can pretty much con her into wearing cute stuff! The festival is awesome. Sweet potato fries dusted w/ powdered sugar - yum!
BTE- Oh, that's a tame one! They have a cooter festival (though not right here where I live). Yes, she does.
tommia- She had to take both. Had to. thanks.
Arlene- We love our crocs 'round here!
Wondy- LOL Thanks!
Lynilu- I know! I was just saying that yesterda. "she who never smiles" may just be a thing of the past!
Tammy- Nope!
Have I mentioned that she is the cutest.damn.kid.EVER?
She is.
You could send her here for vacation. I'll take her to Disney!
Boy needs a little leotard too.
Gosh, could she be any cuter?
Post a Comment