Good Times!
THREE

PLUS

IN THE (that would be a butt, behind, posterior in case anyone couldn't identify it. You didn't think i'd put a pic of MY butt up here didja?!)

EQUALS
let's say it all together now....

A RUPTURED EAR DRUM with infection on the side!

It can only happen to me people. Now pray the mega-strong antibiotic doesn't cause, um, other complications. Holy.Holy.Holy. Well this explains why i've felt like a bear with a thorn in her paw. Yes it's almost 3a.m. I can't sleep :(
32 comments:

I am SO weird....I saw the pills...I saw the shot...but when I looked at the ass, it looked JUST like a cup of coffee to me, I swear to God it did. I thought..."Now why would she be putting pills and a shot in her coffee!"

Well, THAT kind of shot anyway...I've drank my coffee with shots before but usually it's Bailey's Irish Cream!!! ;)

God woman...that really SUCKS. I sure hope it all works fast for you and you get to feeling better soon!

StacyPQ- Leave it to you to make me bust out laughing when I feel utterly miserable. Thank You!

AAWWW Patti~ I am sorry you are under the weather. I had a BAD ear infection when I was a kid. It's NOT fun!!! I feel for ya girl. Hope the medicine starts workin soon and you feel better. Made my blog private. Sent you an invitation.

Daisy- Thanks hon. With all the crap I am taking i'm sure I will be right as rain in no time. I got the invite and accepted!

OH I was wondering what was going on with that but since you hadn't said anything I assumed that all was better....guess I was wrong. I sure hope you get to feeling better soon.

(((HUGS))) from MN!

Cheeky- Yep it started when were at IOP but of course I played ostrich and stuck my head in the sand. Thanks hon i'll take all the MN hugs I can get!

Sheri & Suzan- Thanks - uh I don't want to frighten small children and blind adults! LOL

Shell- I'm sure my eyebrows shot up several decibels when she said "shot in the butt" LOL Thanks honey. Yeah all caps would be helpful! or sign language - wait I don't know sign language!

Anonymous

I'm with PQ -- I keep looking at it and it STILL looks like a coffee mug.

I'm not seeing your tookas, hon.

But how in the hell did you manage to rupture an eardrum?

Oh hayull naw. Uh huh. Girl, I'd be miserable. And you know with the bad ass antibiotics, you are SO gonna get a fire down below. It's inevitable.

OMG.. Feel better soon!!!

There is NOTHING worse than an ear infection in the summer.

Pat- Well, the doc thinks it was sinus that didn't drain but instead imploded my ear drum. Nice.

SFG- Shut UP! Don't even say it! Arrgghhh!!!!!!!

Sheila- Been so long sine i've suffered w/ one. Waahhhhh!!!!!

Uh, ouch.

Hope you feel better soon!

Oh Patti. I am so sorry you are not feeling well. I hope you are taking a couple days off of work to get better.

Feel better!

Did you learn anything from this, missy????

Awww...poor Patti!! I hope you feel better soon. And *cough* *cough* Yeah. I'm not feeling so well. I think an actual pic of your butt would make ME feel better. LOL

((hugs))

I hope you are feeling better, Patti. Take care of yourself and thank you for the comments.

Tammy- Thanks Hon, i'm sure relief is only a few days away!

Caroline- Nope, no time off work but i'll sure whine and moan if I want to here hehe.....

Katie- I did! I did!

Jenie- Bwaa haaaa!!!

me- Thank you and your welcome

Does a ruptured eardrum heal on it's own? You never hear of people getting eardrum transplants but to me the word "ruptured" means...well, ruptured. YOUCH!

Great googly moogly, how in the hell did pills and a shot in the bum equal a busted eardrum?!

I sure hope you're doing better soon.

Ruptured ear drums are terrible! I used to get them all the time in my teens. Hope you are on the mend soon!

OUCH!!!!

well i am wishing you all the best. i am not in to pain myself so i would not wish it on any one. take care.

Sandra- It will heal on it's own but i've got to be very careful in the meantime. The Dr skeeved me out on details I dare not repeat!

Memphis- because i'm a dumbass and let infection set in

Wendy- Thanks :)

Kami- You can say that again!

MrH- Thank you!

Ear infections and related junk seem to be going around. I know 3 people here with awful stuff, too. I hope all the pills and pokes put you back on the road!!

It's amazing how getting it in the butt can clear up your hearing . :)

Holy crap, that sucks! But don't feel bad, 'cause it could happen to me too ;-) I'm totally accident prone!

Lynilu- I think it will. Glad to see you back lady!

Walker- LOL Uh, YEAH!

Arlene- Thanks, hope it doesn't!

Patti ... get your posterior to the Wholefoods near you and buy some PRObiotics as soon as you FINISH your antibiotics. Get the kind that need to be kept cold ... get at least 4.4 billion per pill and take TWO pills a day. The Antibiotics change your "flora" .... among lots of other things -- that you DON'T need on top of this. So ... take the probiotics when you're done and fix your "flora" back to how it should be. K?!!? Do it!!!

Oh honey - I am so sorry! I hope you feel better very, very quickly. Try to eat a lot of yogurt. It will help with the ummm.....side effects of the antibiotics.

Hugs.

Patti I wish I were there to hold your hand while you were getting that shot in the bum. UGH I HATE needles of any kind. I feel for you. Hope your on the mend. Its been crazy at work thats why I am so late. It has been interesting... Cya laters.

Ouch! Hope the shot and pills work!

Wendy- WILL DO! I definitely don't want any problems!

Casey- Yogurt... got it! All suggestions very welcome. Thanks!

Man- You are so sweet! Hope all is going okay at work.

chickie- Thanks - me too!

Peter

Quite useful data, thank you for this article.
green leggings | business casual women | Sunday flights