**UPDATE** We have a 4:00 appt at the vet. Holly is doing much better she's eating, drinking and moving around better when I spoke with Carrie at Noon. We're now thinking that maybe her blood sugar was out of whack yesterday/last night because she had previously had so little to eat. Anyway just pray that all she needs is her shots and lots of food and TLC. She had me really scared yesterday. She wouldn't eat or drink and she kept bobbing & weaving and then would fall over and last night she was so lethargic we didn't think she'd last the night and yet we have no emergency vet service around here so we just did what we could.

Well little Holly made it through the night. She is going to the vet this morning. There is more wrong with her than I initially thought but we'll see what can be done. She's such a dear, sweet little thing. I hope it is not as bad as i'm fearing.
Please send prayers, good vibes and get-well wishes Holly's way! Sorry this post is rather anemic. I just don't have alot to say this morning.
Good thoughts are with ya honey! Such a sweet little thing. I hope all goes well at the vet.
Keep us updated!
let us know how it goes..poor thing.
Sending good vibes your way!!! Keep us posted!
Hope little Holly gets all fixed up soon! Poor thing. Good vibes coming to you!
Oh, gosh, I hope everything turns out alright. Poor babies. And hexes galore on those who caused any pain on them. Holly is in my meditations.
Hope Holly is okay.....
Cheeky- Thanks I feel a smidge better now but..
Katie & FFG_ I will
Wendy- Thanks Hon!
Lynilu- Thank you so much!
tommiea- Thanks :)
aww...poor baby..saying a prayer right now. Keep us posted.
Patti, I am going to keep all of you in my prayers and send up some really happy thoughts. You literally saved the puppies lives..
andie- Thanks!
Sheila- Fingers crossed!
AWW I hope she gets better...how old is she?
HMM- She's supposed to be 4 but i'm doubting it. The missing teeth just doesn't add up to me
PC -
Just further evidence for your pending induction into canine Sainthood :)
Bradley
The Egel Nest
Oh, I'm sending positive thoughts. Missing teeth could be caused by several things. If she was abused - maybe the person did it somehow ... or malnutrition, etc. Hopefully she just needs a big old dose of TLC. Fingers crossed.
Quite effective information, thank you for your post.
first time home buyer | male sex dolls | landscaping
Post a Comment