
Holly is four years old and she has no teeth. I don't know the entire story - don't want to. I could KILL people who are cruel to animals and children and old people. I just can't stand it! She wasn't exactly posing for me but i'll post better pics soon.

This is "Angel". She is about 6-8 lbs. They are both sweet as can be and have wonderful temperaments as far as I can tell. They were very loving toward us from the start and not overly shy or timid as I was afraid of. They were friendly to Madison also and even Reilly seemed okay with them. They wagged tails and alot of sniffing was done. Of course we may have some bumps ahead but I think it will be okay. We will go to the Vet on Saturday. I know Holly has a leg that looks like it was broken at one point and she limps but I don't think she's in any pain from it. She sure doesn't act like it. They both are pretty little Yorkies although I think Angel may be a Yorkipoo. Not sure there either! I don't care. I just know they are darling little dogs and i'm glad they are a part of my family!

I have a presentation and meeting this a.m. so I won't be doing any blog reading or commenting on my comments until late morning/afternoon! Y'all behave!

Awwww, that was SO sweet of you to take those pups in!!! And I'm with you...I could STRANGLE prople who abuse animals!!! They're SO helpless and loving...how could you POSSIBLY hurt something that trusts and loves you so much???
My new addition has come into heat already (she just had her little "miscarriage" in friggin' JULY!!!!)....and I'm trying DESPERATELY to get her spayed before on of the boys in the backyard nails her and knocks her up. I DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT want another litter of puppies.
They are so cute! I can't understand why someone would do that.
Glad they all get along.
Aww...
now my hubby woulda sent me and the pooches with our walkin papers;)
Awww...so damn cute...I'd take some ankle biters if my complex wouldn't charge me a whole month's rent for pet deposit.
So very cute. Yeah I think those that are cruel to animals need to have the same things done to them that they do to the animals- seriously! Just gets my blood pressure up!
aawwwww!! they are sooo cute! my second dog is a shelter dog. and there's a similar timidity in the beginning, like they can't trust anyone. but after a few weeks or months they relax.
they are lucky to have you guys!
:)
I just don't understand how anyone could abuse animals. I have a soft spot in my heart for animals and could adopt an abused/neglected animal. Good luck with your new additions.
You are an angel Patti. I, too, could kill people that abuse animals. I don't understand someone that abuses an animal that gives them nothing but unconditional love.
StacyPQ- I knew you'd love this. I wish you luck on getting Ayla spayed in time. I feel ya on the puppies.
Katie- Me either Grrr....
FFG- Mine is a big ol' softie!
Shell- What? You've got to be kidding me and you rarely get said deposit back even if there is no damage. So unfair!
Cheeky- Me too and if I could get my hands on who had these....
ICSCN- I know what you mean but these are friendlier than i'd expected thank goodness.
Daisy- Thanks honey I just hope there are no seriousl health problems.
congratulations, thank god for soft hearted people like you, just a little bit of love and tlc and they won't remember a thing about the 'bad times'
OMG.. they are adorable!!! You are going to have so much fun with them, and Madison will be the best little Mommy to them. I know she is so excited!
SOOOO SWEEET, those babies are!!
And so are you. Thank you for saving them.
Bless you for taking those two little loves into your hearts and home!
There is a special place in Hell for people who abuse animals...
fish- I'm hoping. They will certainly get love and care!
Sheila- Thanks she was excited but I have to caution her to be careful because they are very small and have been "sick".
Kami- I'm very glad I did. Thanks
SFG- Me too,we should form an animal/child abuse vigilante team
- SMITE!
Tigeryogi- I think they are going to add alot to our family. I agree, the seventh circle of hell.
You are so kind! I am the same way with animals that is why I have 7 dogs! I am so glad you gave those two poor pups a good home where they can be safe and loved. Your hubs rocks too for being so cool about it!
Good for you! It's great that you adopted them :)
How could someone abuse something so sweet? I don't understand it. And I don't understand how or why that little dog has no teeth. This just makes me sick. HOWEVER, way to go Patti on adopting them and giving them a loving home: your family is growing! Congratulations!!!!!
Cute little doggies! You are a kind hearted woman...!
Wendy- Yes he does rock! Y'all do too. Animal lovers unite!
PTwinkie- I already am attached to them. They are so-o-o-o sweet!
Lelo- Me either. At.All. I am wondering if she's actually an older dog because of the teeth. Hopefully the vet will be able to tell me. It doesn't matter though. i'll make every day she has the best I can!
tommiea- Thanks *blushes*
Caroline- Somehow I must have been posting responses while you were posting and you got overlooked. I am so sorry. Thanks for the kind words. You know how I feel about the four leggers :)
That's a wonderful thing you guys are doing. Nuts to have three dogs, but wonderful. I had enough trouble when we had just one dog. I can't imagine three of them running around.
Don't know if I've told you , but if I don't have Shih Tzus, I will have Yorkies. Both breeds are adorable. Good for you for rescuing these little girls. Poor little Holly sounds like she has been cruelly abused. Give them hugs from me and my "kids" when you see them again. :')
BTE- I thin it will be a little crazy at times but good crazy
Lynilu- I surely will!
No problem. I did think that maybe you just didn't like me anymore. :)
If you want to send my way I'd be more than happy to help out. Im still looking for a yorkie myself. At current time we have no dogs.
Oh Patti!! You are a saint for sure. How kind of you to do this for them -- and Stacy too! I think they could not have gotten a better home. :~)
You're a sweetie for taking them in. They'll be happy and fit in no time.
~S
I feel like giving you a hug. I think I would have to do the same thing if the opportunity presented itself. I would like to know why the one doggie does not have teeth.
I feel the same also in regards to hurting anyone who hurts animals and people.
Well aren't you just the sweetest thing? (you too, Stacy!) That was just a wonderful thing for you and your family to do.
You know Patti, for people who have never owned a pet it can be difficult to understand how much unconditional love dogs such as the two you have rescued from certain death provide. This was so heartwarming and I am looking forward to your post on what the Vet says. A great sign that they love Maddie! And your hubby is Very Cool. I share your love of dogs and cats!!
HATE HATE HATE HATE people.
Seriously.
I do love those yorkies, though.
I am sooooo glad you are now taking care of these sweet babies!
I had lost the link to your blog, but Tammy sent it to me.
Oh, how I HATE people! But you? All love love love!!!!
My heart aches for them as yet again, I see how assholes can treat sweet puppers so badly. TEARS are flowing, and yet, I am happy they have found you as I know you will take care of them!!!! I would and will take one if you can't keep them, distance and all! POOR BABIES!!!
I so wish that one day, the law will be changed so that people who abuse such sweet, innocent creatures can be 'fixed' or 'humanely euthanised' for their crimes.
You are an angel on earth for rescuing them and if the vet proves to be costly, let me know, as I am all for helping out as you have done before!!!!
HOW can anyone be so cruel to such sweet babies?? THANK GOD there are people like you to take care of them :)
PC -
You should be given canine Sainthood...if there is such a thing.
:)
Bradley
The Egel Nest
What can I say, you guys are the best.
All- Thanks for your sweet inspiring comments. I'm no saint but they do have a forever home with us I can assure you of that. I have asked the person I got the dogs from to spare me the details because I will end up in jail if I can actually get my hands on the f*ckers who hurt these dogs. Seriously so it's best that I not know.
That's so awesome that you took those sweet puppies in! I'm glad they are doing ok and have you to help them out!
Post a Comment