It's almost Halloween
I knew I bought SOMETHING the day after Halloween but I couldn't remember what. It was this Halloween Carousel Globe. It was moving which is why it was blurry. I love it! The neighbor kids and Madison do too. This is all we got out last night but by Sunday - look out.
Some people *cough* Liz *cough* have been bugging me to see the house, well you can "kinda" see it :)

This is my newest Fall shirt. You can kinda see the livingroom in this pic also. Please ignore the tacky 80's country looking border. That will be changed eventually. I am so excited about Halloween coming! Whee!
27 comments:

I love the globe! Very cool!

Anonymous

Lord Woman...can you wait until October 1st? You're almost as bad as the retail stores and their damn Christmas crap.

Love the globe and the shirt! And you! :)

I LOVE Halloween...

EVen more then X-mas, but dont tell Jesus;)

I love the globe, awesome!

Bring on FALL!!!!

ps.. could we please have some cooler temperatures???

Super fun!!!!! The leaves are already changing here....definitely fall ya'll

Oooooh! Cool inflatable decoration! I love Halloween too. I can't believe I don't have my decorations up yet. I must be coming down with something.

Great Halloween spirit! (Groan, bad pun!) Love it! Our kids would either love it, or have to move to Grandma's because they were terrified of it. They keep going back and forth....they WANT to love scary decorations, but are still more at the pumpkin and scarecrow age.

PC -

That globe is so cool and creepy...that would scare my wife... :)

Bradley
The Egel Nest

awesome! 1 of my fav holidays. oh stop by sometime i am posting again. miss your advice.

Anonymous

I love the fall shirt.

Fall is my favorite season!!!

I LOVE Halloween decorations...they're my absolute favorite! And I love the shirt! :)

You need to work at some big retail place and help them get Christmas decorations out and shining in July!!

Love the shirt! Can I have it? LOL!!

Katie- Thanks I love it too!

Shell- Nope just couldn't wait anymore ;)

Jenie- Aw I love you too!

FFG- I won't tell Jesus on you if you don't tell Jesus on me!

Sheila- Amen sister - 90 in Sept. Heinous!

Cheeky- Hmmph.. not here!!!

Wendy- Get to cracking girl!

Dakota- I love bad puns! Maddie doesn't mind any decorations just don't get near her in a mask!

Bradley- Thanks, I heart spooky/scary things!

Ryan- Hey sweetheart! You are back on my blogroll!

MuttPrincess- Thanks - it's my favorite too!

StacyPQ- So good to see you! Thanks a fellow halloweener. hehe I said "weener"

Lynilu- Oh now all the slack i'm getting cos' i'm ONE week ahead of Oct! Come to SC and you've got yourself a new shirt ;)

Love the globe. I am upset because MG's house has people that mow the yard (good), but because of that we can not put out any decorations while they are still mowing (bad). Oh well...

Love that picture of you. You kind of look like SuperWoman.

I LOVE that shirt!!!

Caroline- Well maybe you can get some stuff out before Halloween. Superwoman Hmmm... I like it!

Daisy- Thanks Hon!

I love your love of Halloween! I've been cracking up over the Halloween countdown banner for the past 5 months. LOVE IT! :) You go girl - everyone needs a decorated house on their block. Everyone! :)

I love fall!!!

I love your Halloween decor! And your enthusiasm for the holiday! I have missed that in my life for the past couple of years (being single) but I look forward to Caroline moving in and getting back into it. She has more holiday decorations than any one person I've ever seen! This will be cool!
And you do look like Superwoman in that picture!

I want to get something fun this year. I LOVE the globe. We usually go all out for Halloween!

Um, if MG thinks I have a lot of holiday decorations then it's obvious she has not experienced a Patti Holiday. :):)

The globe is too cool. Nice fall shirt too. Is it sparkly? It looks like it is.

We don't decorate for Halloween but I do love it. The boys are at our house for Halloween this year so I get to take them trick-or-treating. We've already started trolling eBay for spooky masks!

Casey- Thank you! SOME people *cough*P Twinkie *cough* made fun of my banner!

tommiea- Me too girl, it's the best

Sheryl- Oh yeah Caroline loves to decorate too! Y'all will have a fabby Halloween & Christmas!

Scotty- I remember y'all do, at a campground IIRC! Go at it!

Caroline- Oh she will see! We will school her *wink*

chickie- ooh I love love love trick or treaters. I wish you could come to my house! Post pics!

Cool. I don't celebrate Halloween, but I think that globe is cool. The best I've seen!

Cute tee too! It sounds like you're having loads of fun with the holiday!

BUG??? I no bug.

I request.
I beg.
I cajole.
I nag.
I irritate.
I remind.

Yeah, I do bug.

Well, crap.