I have THE most AWESOME friends EVER!
Yesterday when I got home there was a package in my door. I thought "Is it the checks I ordered?". No-o-o-o-o it was a box from Gold Creations in the Market at Charleston. The totally awesome hand-engraved sterling silver signet dome ring that I have been coveting for YEARS. Seriously people every time I have went to the Market in the past four years I have pressed my nose up against the glass like some kind of pitiful puppy drinking in the beauty that is this ring. I had NO idea those two sneaky wenches ordered it when we were there in August. When did they have the time? How did I not know? Okay it was one of the best surprises ever. They did not have to do it, nor did they have to order that awesome custom Packers jersey for the hubs because we were more than happy to share our beach house with them. Thanks again girls. I will wear this ring every day and think of y'all with a smile. You made my day.



Here is my girl before she went to dance class. I think she was eating a caramel. I wish I would have gotten a better shot of her hair. It was a mini version of Princess Leia's 'do.

Shot from behind. My friend Stacy gave her this sweatsuit. It's one of our faves!

Happy Friday y'all. I am in the BEST mood today. Wahoo!
27 comments:

Maddie's sweatsuit is way too cute!

I had no idea you have been drooling over that ring for so long!

Moneypenny & I are sneaky, sneaky.

Oh look at that little tushy! Tooooo cute. I wish I could get away with wearing stuff like that hehehehe

I am sooooo glad you got it (and on a day that was sort of blah so it could cheer you up)

We be sneeky little devils....hehehe - Just call me Moneypenny.....Katie is Agent M

Katie- Thanks y'all are! Yep for YEARS girl. YEARS. Y'all made a dream come true!

Cheeky- Me too but my ass is way too broad hehe.... it made my day heck it's still making my day! Thanks so much. I heart y'all

It is so nice to have great friends!!! The ring is AWESOME and what a fun surprise.

I LOVE Madison's sweat suit. SOOO CUTE! I couldn't wear it either because of the hugeness that is me.

Have a good Friday and a great weekend.

I love that ring, big time!!! You do have awesome friends.

those little pink crocs kill me, and I can't say enough about the sweat suit.. too adorable!

That is so awesome about the ring. Katie told me about it on Tuesday, so see I can keep a secret despite what everyone else says. :):)

Have a wonderful weekend Patti!!!

Daisy- Yep I do , thanks honey I hope you have a wonderful weekend too

Sheila- I knew i'd have a fan in you! We have alot of the same tastes! :)

Caroline- You've just been added to the "sneaky wenches" club! Have a fabu week-end my friend!

Anonymous

Now, why didn't I think of that? My name stamped on my tookas...

Pat- LMAO go for it!

i LOVE the fancy lettering across that cute little turquoise bottom. those are excellent colors!

oh yes! it's great to have such wonderful friends as you obviously have patty. tells us just what kinda gal you are.

:)

ICSCN- Nope I can't take credit for my wonderful friends but thanks! :)

HAPPY FRIDAY!! Great surprise!

What a beautiful ring, I love it!!

Hey Patti - can you email me? I need some expertise re: the crying cow bank making ME cry... I'm hoping you can put me in touch with someone who actually knows what they are talking about????

Wow, what great friends you have. The ring is really stunning...and shiny :-).

LOVE the sweatsuit!!! Enjoy your weekend.

There is nothing in the entire world like good, caring, loving and toughtful friends. What a great, great, great gift. Enjoy!!

Wendy- Yes it was!

Sandra- I emailed you at the email on your profile.

Dawn- Thanks honey, you too!

Casey- They are GOLD

Anonymous

The ring is fabulous and the tracksuit is so cute!

Love the ring and maddie's tush is adorable!

I just noticed this, and wanted to do a "for the record" comment....

Neither Cheeky or I wrote the card that came with the ring. We know how to spell.

Anonymous

Damn...they must love you...when Cheeky came to visit me she just gave me my cold back.

Don't waste that mood and show hubs a naughty time tonight then. ;-)

I have to agree - they are pretty damn fab. :)

You have received a reward from the Nest...come by and see :)

Bradley
The Egel Nest

Isn't it great to get good mail?!

I know I've said it before but, that kid is so cute!

Love the ring and the adorable suit on your girl!

Just like personalized license plates LOL

thatis the cutest outfit I have ever seen! Love the personalization!