Thursday wish it was Friday!


This is my word cloud I made some time ago and this is just how I feel this morning.
Alot of things just all jumbled up in my brain.
I get the "stupid-stupid-stupid" stubborn person award. I blogged week before last that I ruptured my eardrum due to a sinus infection. I took the medicine and the ear seemed better so I cancelled my appointment with the ear specialist yesterday and re-scheduled it for Oct 15th. Well my ear is bleeding inside again pure blood. Ack. I can tough it out but really I guess I should have went.

Thoughts and Prayers go out to my buddy Denny Shane of "Not So Normal News". He suffered a massive stroke with brain bleeding a few weeks ago and is paralyzed on the left side and cannot speak. His daughter in PA is keeping me updated. Denny is a great friend to many bloggers and he will be greatly missed for his wit and intelligence on many many subjects.
23 comments:

Sorry to hear about Denny. Hope he gets better as much as he can... Good luck with your ear.

Ow, ow, ow! Hope your ear gets better.

Thoughts are with Denny and his family.

Please keep me updated about Denny. I have feared this for a while since he hasn't been posting or hasn't been on IM.

OUCH on the eardrum. I see the podiatrist next Tuesday about my foot.

Feel better soon hon!

Oh no. So sorry to hear about Denny. Sending some thoughts and prayers that way.

Ouch on the eardrum. No cancelling appointments! Take care of yourself, chica!

Hope you're feeling better soon.

OHH my gosh,
OUCH! I had an earache one time in my life,and I'll NEVER forget how it threw me so off balance and ohhh the pain! I can't imagine it bleeding..Patti,get your hiney on into that doctor.Don't you dare miss your appointment lil missy! That's not something you mess with,ya hear?
And O.M.G.! I can't get over Denny.Thanks for sharing this P.C. I had no idea.Seems like I just barely went to his blog,and didn't have a clue that had happened.I am so in shock.So you don't think he'll be able to get back online?He's one of my faves too,Patti Cake and that just really gets to me.I've known people that have pulled through massive strokes,but it takes time...so I'm gona pray hard that he'll be one of those that beat the odds.Bless his heart.
Keep us posted please,hun(and get your rear...or should I say EAR to the doctor)!
hugggs

Man- Thanks hon!

Katie- Thank you!

Cheeky- I will! Your foot and my ear... I can run away and you can hear them coming hehe....

Jenie- Thanks sweetie

Tammi- It's hard to say but Denny is a strong men so let's just hope. Thanks honey. I know better i've had ear probs all my life!

OH*MY*GOSH Patti~ Is there any chance you can see the doctor before Oct. 15? This sounds serious.

I am sorry to hear about your friend and blog buddy, Denny Shane. I will pray he gets better.

Sending you good thoughts Patti.

Daisy- If it gets too bad i'll just go to the ER. I am too embarassed to try to get them to see me sooner since this is my own stupidity.

OK.. Blood out of the ear ain't good. Can you go to the Dr this afternoon? You don't want a hearing aid in that thing... it ain't fashionable.. and we can't get it monnogramed for you!

I will keep Denny in my thoughts and prayers.

Love ya!

Sheila- I am probably going to end up learning sign language i'm past hearing aids LOL Thanks Honey

I am sorry to hear about Denny and hope he can recover from his stroke.

Your cloud shows you have family on your mind.

My cloud would only be tequila induced.

Have a nice day

I am so sorry that you are still not feeling better. I really think you should try to get to the doctor.

I am with you on wishing it was Friday. I just hope I have enough strength to get through today and tomorrow.

First Denny dies on Grey's anatomy...and now this...I am going to hug all the Denny's I know right now.

Seriously though, I hope he has some recovery, and or is able to enjoy life still.

Sorry about your ear also...

Bradley
The Egel Nest

I feel so bad for Denny, I will pray for him!

Walker- I know you have more than tequila on yours LOL

Caroline- You will and you have MG to look forward to spending time with!

Bradley- Yep I hope he recovers also.

HMM- Thank you sweetie.

I second the doc visit...blood isn't good! I hope it gets better. My grandma used to wrap a brick in foil and put it in the oven. Once it was warm she would put it on our ear! For some reason it always felt better.

tommia- Okay thanks. Hey i'm all for home remedies but I think i'd try a heating pad first LOL

Kat

Sorry about the ear and so sorry about your friend! I hope he recovers speedily!

The good news is if it is bleeding and fluid is coming out it shouldn't hurt as bad. That is always how it went when I ruptured my eardrums. No fun though, I know.

Carrie- Thanks Hon

Wendy- No it's definitely not fun!

Patti_cake,

I went to grade school with denny shane and we just reconnected in 2004 after all those years. I have been emailing him for two weeks and I knew something was wrong. Please keep me updated. Is he at his apartment or back here in Philly or Jersey? Please email me if you can. Thanks,
Barbara Hagan
bahagan@verizon.net

Hi Patti Cake

I've been trying to get hold of Denny and had a feeling something was wrong - i'm really worried.

Would you mind dropping me a line to let me know how he is getting on, and i can update our mutual friends who are very concerned about him.

Thanks heaps
jungle jane
email: utter_bastard@yahoo.com

~d

heey patti-cake,
I am piggy backing Jungle Jane...same request. Thank you!


~d