
I would like to change her name but maybe she's too old for a name change. We do call her "Lil Bit" also. Perhaps a nickname will have to do. Isn't that the sweetest little face?! She's feisty too. Her and Reilly are already following each other around. Angel is still at Carrie's. Carrie may keep her or we will introduce her at a later date. Must take things one step at a time. She really seems attached to Carrie though (which is okay) :) I don't mind sharing!

I think you can get away with a name change on an older dog if it has similar syllables, or so I've heard.
I love you guys for taking these two in. She does look noticeably better day, doesn't she!
She is so adorable!
I'm so glad to hear that she's doing well...must've frightened the bejesus out of you!
God I can't imagine what those poor dogs have been through before they got to you, that's insane. They must think they're in paradise now! And look at the smile on Holly's face?? that's proof alone. how adorable :)
Aw, she is adorable! Seeing that she went through so much, she may not really be all that tied to her name. Worth a try. :)
As usualy, I'm way behind in unfolding events, but for future reference, when mine started having issues I learned about Nutri-cal - amazing. Even makes getting pills dow easy. I have found when an animal can't or won't eat, putting a blob in their mouth will help keep them healthy until they come around.
Again, glad both are doing well and I think it amazing what ya'll are doing to give them another shot at a good life! :)
She is looking alot happier and more full of life.
Its a wonder what a lottle TLC can do.
I don;t think a name change will make much of a difference, she will respond to her voince but it might be a prblem if she is in another room.
Maybe if you introduced a new name while you are patting her she will get used to the sound of it.
Have a nice weekend
her tongue matches your toe polish!
What a sweetie! :)
Wow! She looks so happy! I'm glad all is working out well. Did I miss the post about how you met up with these pups?
Wow, she looks like a completely different dog. She looks so happy now. You are the best for taking her in!!!
patti, nicely done. she looks great!
:)
that pup looks very happy and has a might wide tongue;)
Awww, she is too cute. I'm glad she's found a good home with you and your family.
Her tongue is the exact shade of your toenail polish, yes im observant like that!
The pigtail. Killing me.
Liz
FINALLY!
Good grief..I've been trying on and off for a while to get back into your blog,to no avail.I turned my pop-up blocker off and voila'!Here I am doing some catching up.
Love the pix!She's adoreable....both of the lil pups are sooooo cute! Makes me want my Shitzu "Candy" back so bad.I'm just not home enough to care for her,so I had to let go...So I guess I'll just come here and live vicariously through you and your lil cutie's .Ha ha Did I spell that right?
Oh,sounds like poor little Holly has had a it pretty tough..Glad to hear she's healing and getting stronger.
Cool color of toenail polish too,btw. ;-}
So cute!
She really does look happy! I would just go ahead and change her name. My dogs all have their names and several nick names and they seem to know them all.
you have done a fantastic thing, dogs recognise love, they thrive on it....
Omg, that is the most adorable doggie! ~S
Post a Comment