Tomorrow July 14th my dear CHEEKY will turn, um, 29! Yeah that's it! She is celebrating all month long so feel free to send her a belated gift (I am :( due to circumstance beyond my control).
We are going to the Lake this Sunday. I can't wait. Maddie loves it. She puts on the "swimmies" and goes to town. She is getting quite the suntan despite the 50 sunblock I slather on her.
Also I guess I should mention that yesterday (July 12th) was my five year anniversary since I had gastric by-pass surgery. Despite gaining some weight when I went back on an anti-depressent last year (after childbirth) I would do it all over again. Yes, a few people that made the journey at the same time I did, did not make it. And others gained just about all of their weight back but I am one of the lucky ones. If I put up a "before" picture you just wouldn't believe it. I think I showed one to Southern Fried Girl.
Anyway Happy Friday The Thirteenth Y'all!
Too Salty for my Own Good
8 years ago

Post a Comment