All Hail To The.....

I don't know if you can read my shirt but it says "Queen of Everything". Hah. I love it! The Kept Woman isn't the only one whose Vicki's Secrets make her boobs look bigger. Lawd Have Mercy! Oh and that is my hair in it's natural state. Ugh. That's all i'm saying about that! Happy Friday my Friends. We are going to the Lake Sunday and I can't wait. We won't even talk about tomorrow except to say it involves a yardsale. Double Ugh.

***GREAT the IT F*ckers have blocked my access to my Yahoo Mail. Those of you that have my work email can use it. Assclowns.
33 comments:

Note to self: MUST MUST MUST get some Vicki's Secrets!!!

You gorgeous girl! ;) And I love that shirt...it's so cute! :)

I'm currently enjoying the free rein the IT guys have recently given us before they take it away again as I'm sure they will!!!

Well, hope you have a wonderful Sunday! :)

I LOVE the shirt!!! I want one. I like your hair! My hair is baby fine and poker straight.

This is why we make friends with the IT guys - flirt with them, show them some cleavage that Vicki gave you - then you get your yahoo back....hehe

LOVE the shirt! Too cute!

I am addicted to Victoria's Secrets. I love that store.

Your hair looks great. Mine looks AWFUL first thing in the morning...UGH!

Squinting
Staring
Hold on let me enlarge the picture.
There I can see the writing now....
OMG!!!!!

Damn It people, don't then know your fans need to reach you pfffffffft

Have a great weekend :)

That is a great picture of you! Love it. And love the shirt!

Why the hell would they block Yahoo! Mail?!?

Have a great Friday the 13th and a wonderful weekend!

OMG I LOVES ME THAT SHIRT!!! NICE! Gerbera reads these so I can only say very nice shirt... Have a great weekend and hope the yard sale is quick and painless. I love your hair btw. I wish I had some.

Love the shirt.

IT people....they are a special breed unto themselves.

Love the shirt!! :) Sorry about IT blocking your Yahoo. That sucks so, so big.

Patti: What's up with IT blocking your access? THat has to be SO frustrating. Have a FUN weekend!!!!

Love that shirt! It's too cute!

Stacy PQ- Vicki's is da shit! LOL Damn IT guys, what the hell does it matter if I get on yahoo mail. Geez. The shirt came from Cr*acker Barrel which I love! You have a good week-end too.

Gerbera- I guess we always want the opposite of the hair we have. I can straighten mine but I won't anymore in the summer cos' of the humidity.

Cheeky- Will keep that in mind hehe

Monica- Thanks Hon!

Walker- Thanks you are so sweet you silver tongued devil you!

Jenie- They are stupid, I have no idea what harm Yahoo does. You have a happy Friday the 13th and sounds like you have a wonderful week-end already in store.

SFG- You so crazy!

Man- You made me laugh you crazy thing ;)

Katie- Yeah a special breed of meddling pea-brained @ssholes.

Casey- It's very inconvenient! Thanks hon.

Michael- Yep inconvenient AND frustrating. Oh well, could be worse. They could have blocked BLOGGER! LOL

I bow to Your Highness. And I like your hair.

Jenn- Thank you from one curl-head to another eh? (but your is SO much more gorgeous!)

Our IT people have determined that I have spyware on my PC and it is wrecking my bandwidth. Sometimes they are useful, you know, but they still haven't figured out how to remove it.

Hmmm. And I always thought I was the Queen of Everything.

Memphis Steve got me on Ass-hat and now PC has contributed to my arsenal with Ass Clown I love it! Have a great weekend. I/O

Memphis Steve- Why does it not surprise me that they cannot be helpful in your job only a PITA?

PTwinkie- Nope I am - I have the t-shirt!

I/O - Always glad to help! You too

Love the shirt but I wouldn't want mine to look any bigger than they already are. I try to make mine look smaller. They are evil blobs that cause me to not be able to wear cute clothes.

You look great though! Have a great weekend!

My two cents for what they are worth, is that I like your hair curly more than straightened, and I know how much work straightening is, so I say go natural! :)

Wendy- I have been in your shoes!

Sandra- Awww thanks Hon! I appreciate that.

Anonymous

we just got back from the lake...we are fried to a crisp!

look how cute u are in the pic!

have fun at the lake.

Dude. Love the shirt.

Tammy - Thanks Hon :)

Good Friday evening to you, Patti ! Great t-shirt ! I love that slogan !

And your hair in its natural state is what it takes me 15 minutes to do every mornming scrunching and using product and stuff !

What is an IT f*cker, and how did they do that, and how long will it last ?

Hope Sunday is a god day at the Lake, and makes up for the yardsale.

Great picture! A good bra is a girl's best friend.

Well, I like your hair! And If you don't take my shirt off, you're gonna be in trouble!!

That shirt is so you! So cute! LOL.
I'm so behind on blog reading...loved the PSA---gave me the big belly laugh I needed girl!
You're a trip!

Have missed ya! Hope all goes moving along on your endeavors to move to a new place and leave the freaks behind....it can be done...I'm living proof LOL.

Take care!

Been doing some catching up here...the Watersedge Inn looks fabulous! Man I LOVE the size of that shower! Mind you, being in it on your own must feel a bit kinda lonely I would imagine lol. My sister and BIL have a shower with the jets running down the wall...Cameron reckons it's the best shower in the world! lol

You just reminded me I need to get a mammogram done...and I'm pleased to hear the bigger the cup size the easier or less uncomfortable it sounds. Yay, big boobies rock! lol

congrats on the Rockin Girl Bloggers award...I got one of those myself a few weeks ago...didn't realise I was supposed to choose people to tag with that myself, eek! Failed again!

And I love the t-shirt...I especially love your hair. It's gorgeous...why on earth have I read you complaining about it, I'd be rapt to have locks like yours!! Beautiful.

That is all. out.

Oh, I love that shirt. And I love your hair curly. Cute pic.

Why in the world would your IT guys block yahoo? Don't they realize that our personal emails and blogs are what helps us get through the work day? :)

Great shirt!! I love 'assclowns'! The word I mean!

Anonymous

I'm sorry, did your shirt say something? Dang girl!!!! Nice rack, sister!

Love the shirt...you need a tiara.

Pack of 2- We must have been posting at the same time above! We had a great time at the lake!

Loving Annie- You made me feel better about it all! LOL

tommiea- You said it, sister, and a bad one is a girls worst enemy!

Lynilu- hehe... and thanks

retrogirl- Thanks and again congrats on your move! Ours is for the best (and becoming even more apparent which I may blog about)

Lisa- Nice catch up! Thanks Hon! :)

Caroline- Apparently not *sniff*

Kept Woman- Thanks but I can't hold a candle to you :)