Happy Fathers Day!


To the man I love most in the whole wide world. You make me and this little girl laugh and smile on a daily basis. You take care of us. You treat us like the Queen and Princess that we are. Thank you for everything you do (and that's alot). We had such a good time at Myrtle Beach this week-end. It can only get better!
18 comments:

What a beautiful post. I love that picture of hubby and Madison. Sounds like you guys had a great weekend. :)

gotta love a great daddy!

How Sweet:)

How adorable. Love the pic and the tribute to your man...Father's Day is not until September here in New Zealand but a big Happy Father's Day to Stacy from me anyway!

Sounds like you all had a terrific weekend :)

That is a sweet photo.

Carline- Thank You. We had a good one!

tommiea - He is! The best!

flip flop goddess- Thanks

Lisa - Thank You! Sept. huh? I would be so lost in NZ!

Katie - Thank You!

That is a very frame-worthy picture. Beautiful! Glad to hear you had a good weekend. Hope your weeks starts off well too.

Sounds like you guys had a great weekend! Good for you! And good for the man in your life! Stacy sounds like a wonderful daddy (and hubby).

That was SO sweet! Love the picture! :)

I so love that picture. LOVE IT.

Jenie- Thank You! So far so good.

Gerbera- We have our moments, as does everyone but he's pretty great.

Stac PQ- Thanks

SFG- Thanks. Me too.

This is a GREAT pic! Definitely a FRAMER!

I'm glad you have such a wonderful man to complete your life! And tht picture is priceless!

That's a Great picture of Daddy and his little girl and I bet he was just waitinbg for his big girl to put down the camera to grab hold of her to

That is soooo sweet!

Love the picture!

Wonderful picture of hubby and Madison !

I am sure he appreciates how much you apprecite him !

Happy Monday to you, Patti !

Cute picture of hubby and baby girl. Have a great week! :)

Cheeky- Thanks - at least you didn't fuss at me abour scrapping!

Lynilu- Thank you so much. Me too.

Walker- He does love his big girl too :)

Dixie- Thanks girl!

Loving Annie- He is the best! You have a good Monday too

Monica- Thanks hon, you too!