
This girl is just a stark raving royal BITCH and I was glad to fug her. I am by no means svelte myself but I don't act like i'm some kind of diva like this one does. Oh and did I mention what a nasty bitch she is? Don't forget to check out my Fathers Day post below this one! FUG ON.

Are the pictures of the same woman? Escaped from Deliverance....ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
I've found that the biggest bitches usually have nothing else going on in their lives and that's why they act like they do.
And ya know I'm a chunky monkey myself but DAMN I would not wear a shirt that tight. You can damn near count her rolls.
Rule #1 when you've got a spare tire...NO TIGHT SHIRTS! You'd think she'd notice something like that, you know? Ugh.
OK, from one non-svelte girl to another, girlfriend, I have heard of a muffin top but methinks you got the whole damn muffin up in there.
Damn girl.
Gerbera- No two different people.
Shell- Girl got more rolls than a bakery (i'm a chunky monkey too but she dresses like this all the time)
Stacy PQ- She doesn't care. No shame in this one's game. She's a beauty queen *snort*
SFG- Bwaaa haaaa you are right!
Katie- This woman was 60 if she was a day. She just screamed HillBilly Hell!
Ummm...a linebacker for the Packers?
LOL I love the pics. I love some of these comments even more. Heh.
I was going to comment similar to what Seven said. That looks like the neck of a linebacker!! Good gawd!!!
the second one just makes me think how sad it is that young women get to that stage. Screams "depression" to me. :(
Oh my gah, how did you get the football player to put his hair in piggy tails??
And um, that girl needs to shop somewhere other than the junior department.
Patti: I'll take your word for it knowing there must be a story here! :)
Nice Fugs!!!! Thank ya!!! I couldn't imagine any man behind that linebacker and slappin her ass for any good reason saying yeah baby yeah baby...LOL EWWWWW
That other girl looks depressed. She needs some lovin.
Seven- Good one!
Jenie- I've got a witty bunch no doubt! They crack me up!
Cheeky- You are absolutely right, cover it up!
Lynilu- Not a semi-mean comment from my sweet Lynilu LOL
Walker- You get an AMEN from me. She's the kind of girl who would cry rape and be lying just to get a guy in trouble. Ugh.
Dixie- Come to think of it maybe it is a football player in drag! LOL Yeah she's moved far on beyong Juniors to, um Pretty Plus?!
Loving Annie- That is a whole blog post. Soon.
Michael- There is! hehe...
Man- I just had lunch! Ick. She was giving me nasty looks LOL
I love your first picture and what you said. I was laughing my ass off here in KC.
Caroline- Glad I made you laugh
Peter Strauss? He's the epitome of the perfect man. His eyes make me positively drool (so does the rest of him).
Okay, I have to work so I have to stop thinking about him...whew.
OMG!! I have to say ... I NEVER leave here without a good giggle!!
love the 'whole muffin' comment....
I don't have a muffin top, but I don't think I have it in me to wear a shirt that tight!
OMG so you KNOW that girl from somewhere else? The bakery roll girl? Oh yeah...that has GOT to be tomorrow's post.
Ok since we're being mean - the french manicure is wasted on man- hands like that...
Lawd.
LOL at Sandra's comment.
Just curious...why are you counting down to Halloween??
Monica- Get a bucket of cold water Hon LOL
Wendy- Glad to oblige!
tommiea- It was a funny comment. I've got such great readers
Shell- Maybe tomorrow i've already put up a FUG of myself
Sandra- heh heh.. I heart mean
Kami- One word says it all eh?
Caroline- Sandra is a hoot!
Lisa- It's my fav-o-rite holiday!
Patti_Cake, you have inspired me to take some of my own FUG shots. Usually I'm to polite (?) to just whip out my camera and take pictures of folks but I did the other day. I'll have to turn that into a post soon.
Mine too...also happens to be my birthday. :)
Chickie - Can't Wait!!!
Lisa - Ooh lucky! I hoped to have Madison on Halloween but alas she came on the 26th!
that chick in pink is sporting some SERIOUS muffin top..gee golly.
It won't truly have success, I suppose this way.
Fish recipes | birthday cards free | photography background
Post a Comment