
Daddy snapped a picture of his girls taking a beauty soak. I don't participate in the Thursday phenom known as Half Nekkid Thursday but I thought i'd share this one anyway!
I am the Queen of all that is monogrammed. I have monogrammed jewelry, shoes, shirts, sweaters, hair accessesories, cups, coozies, keychains, purses, wallets, photo albums even a trashcan!
Yay! The comment button is there now! :)
I LOVE love love this picture. You guys are too cute! It's priceless.
Have a good weekend, chicky!
Woooo-weeee! There's some sexy babes in that tub! ;)
Looks like you two are having fun! :)
(I tried to comment earlier but the little comment link thingie wasn't there!!!)
Cute! I love bubble baths.
woot woooooooooo:)
Shelly
ADORABLE!!! I love bubble bath time!
Ooo La La! Happy HNT!
Cute! I would kill Mike if he tried to take a picture of me in the bathtub. Good for you! Have a great weekend!
Now there is a lucky tub if i ever saw one.
Wait.......where's the rubber ducky?!
Two cuties in a tub. :)
Have a nbice weekend
Looks fun! You two have a nice weekend!!!
Post a Comment