Longing for some sand in my shoes
Okay I had a semi-negative rant up here about stupid people but i'll just change it to something positive. Well i'm going to whine a little but you've all heard THAT before right? I want to go to the Beach. I wanted to go to Folly Beach this week-end but I didn't get to. Just once I wish someone would surprise me and say "Get in the car" and take me to the Beach. Myrtle Beach, Folly Beach, Tybee Island ANY Beach. Just once.
13 comments:

Oooh....I guess you have some ass trolls hanging around? I'm sorry, Patti. I haven't had to deal with that yet, but I'm sure it sucks. How dare anyone say anything about you and your family. And then to hide behind an anonymous name? Just goes to show that any jerk with a connection can surf the net. I'm sorry you had to deal with whatever it was. :(

Jenie- I realize when you put yourself out on the internet you are open to such things but still... I haven't had anyone leave comments here (yet) just somewhere else. Anyway I guess the best response is NO response

Asswipes! Why they gotta go and mess with someone's kid....and a cute one at that!

I'm sorry you are having a bad day. I'm not sure what is going on but sorry anyway. I'm dying to get to the beach too. Maybe this weekend if I can get up early enough that is.

Cheeky- I agree! Thanks Hon.

Katie- It is not too bad, I say nuke the stupid. That's my slogan

Wendy- I just feel like I don't have anything to "look forward to" and I am the kind of person that likes to have something to look forward to (if that makes any sense)

Tammy hates people.

Kami- Tammy and myself both!

Good Monday morning Patti_Cake ! From your lips to God's ears - or your hubby's ! I hope you get to go to a beach SOON !

I remember Myrtle Beach!

I'm not sure what happened either...but you want me to beat somebody up? :)

Anonymous

I'm with Monica ... wha'fu? What did I miss?

And no worries on the beach thing, sweetie. You'll get there, I'm sure of it.

Mister J is taking me to San Diego next weekend... It was a surprise, but he finally broke down and told me where.

I will say hi to the beach for you ;)

I hope you get to the beach!
I wish I could go too!!!

At least I'm going to Vegas next month (first timer!) and they'll have some Palm Trees...lol. And the Grand Canyon will be pretty...(but I'm secretly missing the beach!! It was Mr. Hottie's turn to pick location this year)

Hope you get to go, and you have a blast!

Anonymous

Girl...I'd tell you to come here but our beaches suck.