
****IF YOU CLICK ON THE PICTURE IT WILL MAKE IT BIGGER SO YOU CAN SEE IT!
This is Madison's official easter portrait. I apologize if it's very small or crooked. My sister scanned it for me and I couldn't figure out how to improve it once she emailed it to me. We had it custom framed and it looks beautiful hanging on the wall. I can't believe how much of a little lady she looks like! *sniffle*

She a doll!!! That's a great picture...she looks SO sweet! :)
VERY PRETTY PIC!!!
Adorable! :)
Too freakin cute!
How cute!!! She always looks so precious! How cool is that, too - with the bunnies!! :-)
Stacy- Thanks - you do know that looks can be deceiving right? LOL
Manblogger - Thanks!
Jenie - I do adore her!
Cheeky - I think so *ahem*
Retro- Thanks, the bunnies were the sweetest things.
aww...so cute....
love the dress..
Beautiful little one there! Aren't kiddos just the be-all and end-all of things?
Have a great day.
What a darling picture! That "hint of a smile" was a great trick for making her forget about the camera! She is just adorable!
Great PIC!!!!!!!!!
What a little cutie! I love Easter. I didn't even think of putting mine in something cute for his picture with the bunny. They don't have very cute things for boys.
Cuter than a box of kittens! :-)
Very sweet.
We need to sit down and talk "photo editing" one day :)~
What a little doll baby! She's cute as she can be!
Sweet! She is adorable and the bunnies are a fun touch. :)
I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of cropping & straightening Madison. I'm home bored while watching Sweety sleep so thought I'd play with it!
BUNNIES! Yeah, she does look tall in this photo, she must be having a growth spurt!
Aww...I love that pic. Soooo cute!
Madison is such a cutie patootie. ADORABLE!!!
Patti~ I am sorry you are having issues with Stacy. I agree with Man. You and Madison are just gonna have to make a trip to Jersey this summer!! We will definitely show you a good time.
She's a sweetheart, Patti!
Oh my word. She is precious.
very very very cute!!!! I love the bunnies :)
CUTE CUTE CUTE !!!!!!!!
Post a Comment