PSA for the lovely month of May
To: The numerous women around Crying Cow Bank who have "cankles" please for the love of pete stop wearing kitten heels on those hooves.

To: "W A" in partial releases. Jerry Garcia called - he wants his hair back.

To: Asschips, no need to get all pissy just because someone called your brand new Dodge Magnum a "station wagon". Bwaa haa haaaaaa..........

To Blondie Poo with the $900 doggie who was a "cwismas pwesent". You shouldn't even be a pet owner. Your dog is not a possession it is a real animal with feelings. Ugh. I could happily dip you in a vat of boiling oil.

To: My Off-Spring: If you don't get off this "Daddy Do It" kick I am going to sell you to passing gypsies. Seriously. Daddy was not in labor with you for twelve hours nor did he birth 7+ lb you out of an opening the size of a walnut. A little gratitude would be nice.

I think that will do for now. Ahhhhh I feel better just letting it out! Carry on.
23 comments:
Anonymous

You won! Go get your award(s)!

Oh honey - the "daddy do it" syndrome only gets worse....as the parent of a teenage daughter....they will not hesitate to throw you under the bus to save themselves..damnit!

OH YEAH!!! You won!! I wanna win...

Oooo...I have cankles...but I keep 'em under wraps so no one knows!!! (Wait...did I blog that out loud???) ;)

And I LOVE the Jerry Garcia hair PSA! That was EXCELLENT! :)

Congrats on your award! :)

LOL These are my favorite posts!

And yay for awards! :)

I love open letters.

LMBO...I love the cankles bit. (Hey I miss those FUG pictures you used to do!)

Aww that "Daddy Do It" will pass...soon it will be "NO" to everything (unless she already went thru that one) or "Bad Mommy" lol....my neice did that one for awhile...She'll get over it. Just don't make a big issue out of it...and she'll stop.

Happy Tuesday...have a great week!

Congrats on the award!!!

I have always said that those Dodge Magnums are just station wagons for men. And ugly to boot.

Great PSA!

Loved the PSA and Yeah I miss the FUG pics. You got any? Please share if you do. Cya!

Those Dodge Magnums are just plain ugly. And they look like a shaggin wagon to me!!!

I agree with Retro Girl on the Daddy Do It issue. Don't make a big issue out of it. She will eventually stop. Wait until she gets older and has a full throttle melt down on ya and then betrays ya.

Anonymous

Hate the Dodge Magnum.

Why would anyone pay $900 for a dog? I just don't get that.

Girl...I'm so dreading my new job at the snorting bull. My Boss gives me tidbits of info. I hear these guys are real "winners". Should be interesting.

AHAHAHAAA!!! Cankles! I had those when I was pregnant. Kitten heels are OUT, anyway. ;)

((oooooo, I am stayin out of SOMEBODY'S way today . . . . ))

We are having a lot of "Daddy do it" syndrome right now too which is fine with me. Better Mike than me having to spend the entire weekend in the bathroom.
A good rant always makes you feel better!

A Dodge Magnum is TOTALLY a station wagon. He's delusional if he can't see that.

Anonymous

Magnum = grocery getter

Christie- I think you rigged it or something but I thank you from the bottom of my black heart!

Cheeky- You mean to tell me it doesn't get any better as they age?

PQ - Cankles my be-hind. I am not believing it.

Jenie- Thanks, they do a little "something" for me as well.

Katie- Oh me too, they always make me laugh and nod my head in agreement.

retro girl- I need to get busy on the FUG again don't I? She already tells me "Mommy, You Mean".

Dixie- Thank you. I feel validated.

Man- I need to snap some, I definitely see it every day!

Gerbera- Another anti-magnum person. Asschips would be crushed.

Shell- I know when there are so many in shelters that need home. Grrrr...... Try to wait and reserve judgement on the job :)

Kami- Not around here among the darker persuasion they aren't. :P

Doo - You're safe if you don't have cankles, hippie hair,drive a Magnum, exploit your frou frou dog or are a Daddy's Girl. Heh Heh....

Wendy- She just hurts my feelings so. EVERYTHING is Daddy. If I say "I love you" she says "No Daddy Love Me". You get the drift.

Sandra- If you remember Asschips, he's delusional anyway you look at it!

Pat- I knew you'd come up with a "good one"!!!

You made me snort.

Oh, that's a good thing. LOLOL

You had me at hooves. :)

Amen to the Off-Spring, sister.

Now I feel guilty that I bought Tiny Dog. But, for the record, I didn't get her from a pet shop or puppy mill.

I love the PSA's. I feel liberated after just reading them!

I understand cankles, but just exactly what are "kitten heels"?

I'm glad you got that off of your chest.
"Jerry Garcia called - he wants his hair back".lol

SFG- Snorting is funny, no matter who does it! :)

Tammy- No other way to paint them but as hooves. Ugh. Glad someone else commiserates w/ me.

Chickie-You may do all sorts of crazy shit to Stinky & Tiny but you genuinely LOVE them. This bitch doesn't.

Twinkie- They are the sandal type shoes with the 1 to 1 1/2 inch heel on them.

Walker- I have nothing against long hair on guys but this guy looks like, well, that freaky guy from The Simpson's. LOL

Yeah I like this one...the Daddy do it?

My daughter claims she didn't ask to be born when I try the ethnic mama giving birth thing. Yeah, then I look at her and say "Don't worry, I'm not doing it again." Force of Nature is the perfect nickname for that one.