Doctor
Since yesterday's post had me pissing and moaning about finding a new Dentist I might as well also divulge that my regular Doctor is leaving his general practice to go into the more lucrative cosmetic surgery area. Lovely.
I do have a back-up there, the Nurse Practicioner in his office is great.
Jenn "the upbeat divorcee'" blogged about her FREAKY gynecological experience.
My gyno, Dr. D,is my buddy - he saved my and Madison's life during childbirth (and according to him I still hold the record for most frightening birth experience he has ever had) and I can talk to him openly about anything.
Stacy likes him too (he went with me to every gyno appointment and tickled Dr. D to death).
Stacy was very involved in my pregnancy.
The night I gave birth to Maddie, Dr. D had stopped by and was sitting on the edge of the bed and he asked where Stacy was. I told him "In the nursery i've barely saw him since Maddie was born and I really didn't even get a good look at her yet". He buzzed a nurse to bring a wheelchair so I could go see my baby girl. "You know I thought for a moment there Stacy was just going to shove me over and deliver that baby himself". We laughed softly for a moment. Dr. D mused "He sure is going to be a good Daddy". You were wrong there, Dr. D. He's a GREAT Daddy!
0 comments: