Madison Seeing Her New Room
I don't think I ever posted the pics of Maddie seeing her new room. She still loves it, it's definitely "her" domain!

You all know my girl does not show alot of emotion she was just breaking into a big grin here. She DOES love her room!

See the pink beanie gerbil Chickie gave her on the Dresser (left side). The bear from Cheeky sits on the top.

She is fascinated with that photo box.

After a hard day, Madison relaxes with her favorite babydoll "boy" in her new bed. ***Boy is the raggedy doll she FOUND in K-Mart but he is her hands down favorite and she won't go to sleep without him.
21 comments:

She is just so freakin cute!!!!!!!

I wanna paint my room pink!

Oh and umm First Bitches! hehe I haven't said that in a while

Cheeky- Thanks, we were going to go with pink but I think we'll stick with yellow. it's so sunny and bright.
I'm glad you were able to say it!

She looks like she loves her room.

That is absolutely, without a doubt...the most perfect dose of total cuteness that I needed to start the day with!!! :-D heheh.
She's such an adorable sweetie!
Thanks for sharing those cute pics!

I love that she is all chillin in her bed with a drink. LOLOL

I think most of us do that. But ya know, with rum.

"Boy." Too funny.

She is chillin, Its great that she has her own space and loves it. We are having a hell of a time getiing my youngest to accept her own room. She still wants to sleep with us.. posted the easter pics finally..I/O

The look on her face in the first picture is too cute!

Anonymous

Sorry I haven't been around -- lots going on.

Don't you just love your little girl and her love for "girlie girlie" things?

I always felt like it set the world back on an even keel!

She's adorable -- love that grin!

Aw how sweet!

She is such a cutie! Bars on her windows and dead bolts on her door. Trust!

Anonymous

I like that yellow on the walls. It's real subtle in the pics.

Gerbera - She does, she's constantly kicking me & the dog and cats out though.

Retro- Awww thanks. I think she's awful darling too but she has a prickly personality sometimes!

SFG- Just give her a few years LOL

Kami- Yeah, so original right?

I/O- Those pics are darling! Thanks for finally putting them up! We have a hard and fast rule, she NEVER sleeps with us. We will get on the couch or recliner with her but never our bed. Don't want to start that habit!

Chickie- She loves that Gerbil too. He doesn't stay on the dresser much and she will put the smack down on the cats over it! (they love to steal stuffed animals)

Pat- I sure have missed your comments & posts! She's my sweetie

Dixie- Girls are so-o-o-o sneaky. I definitely will have to have bars on the windows!

Shell - We were going to paint it pink but it's so sunny and bright. It really goes well with all of her princess decor too.

"Boy" that cracked me up.

PurpleTwinkie - I have no idea where she got "boy" from. He was a dirty little doll some kid tossed out of the buggy in Kmart. We tried to buy him and they didn't even sell his kind there. So we took him home, bathed and disinfected him and he's become my first grandchild. She doesn't sleep without him or go ANYWHERE without Boy. Ever.

I love the pink! I wish I could do something in pink. Maybe someday. She is a cutie!

Someone likes pink LOL

Wendy - a definitre advantage to having a girl!

Walker- we both do!

Anonymous

So cute.Pretty in pink :)

Anonymous

I LOVE that "boy" came from a K-Mart...too funny. Isn't it odd the things they attach themselves to?

So cute! All that pink stuff looks funny to me. We have none of that around here!