Friends ... how many of us have them?
Here is the gift the marvelous Lynilu sent me (still can't do linkage - I did try!)

Lynilu gave me this explanation: "Having a symbol of the bear in the home gives protection to the occupants and helps them to withstand difficulties, to understand their lives, to heal all sorts of ills.
~ ~ ~Patti, I thought about your middle name. Many were available: Stunning; Dreamer; Loyal; Friend; Gentleness; Optimism; Warmth; Faith, to name just a few. But then I found the one that encompassed all. Your middle name is "Special."" I love it!


18 comments:

Wow! How absolutely wonderful. Yes, you are special. Such a nice gift. Aren't friends the best?

very very cool gifts! ;)

Oh those are way way cool! Love them!

Sweet!

How incredibly sweet. You deserve it, girl. :)

Anonymous

That is so cute! However I still think I got the best gift. :-)

Very nice.

I've been called a "bear" before. I wonder if that's a good thing?

Wendy- Friends are absolute gold and i've been so lucky finding such wonderful ones through blogging.

Denny - Thanks. Methinks you need a bear for your house!

Cheeky- Thanks. Stacy drank some milk out of my MN mug and almost got the smackdown then I heard my Mom's voice "Share, Patti" hehe...

Dixie- Lynilu is the sweetest lady!

SFG - Awww thanks, now i'm getting all misty eyed and shit ;)

Kami - Thanks I love the sentiment behind it also

Shell - I was afraid you'd think I was calling you dirty w/ the soap/washcloth (ask Cheeky)

PurpleTwinkie- Um I think in your world, a bear is a very good thing! I'd much rather be a bear than a twink

AWESOME gifts!!! Friends are the best. And you ARE special.

Gerbera - Thank you Thank you Thank you! You always make me smile

How sweet! You've got a great friend!

I love the piggy-like character.

Funny - your title reminded me of a song I hadn't sung since high school. My version was different. It was named after our husky-voiced, whiskered cleaning lady. And it went "Fran's, how many of us have them?"

You are so special Patti. I think Lynilu did a great job in picking out the best one for you. I was there when she bought them and I thought it was perfect for you.

How very incredibly sweet - and what cool gifts! :-) What a nice friend!

Hope Madison is feeling better...and you too! Maybe you and Madison should plan some "girl stuff" for the weekend if Stacy will be gone...

(Psst...thanks for the kind words of encouragement on my house situation. Someone came to look tonite...*crossing my fingers*)

I love gifts!!

Great job, Lynilu!

Gorgeous! (and thoughtful!!!) I love the irridescence (sp?) of the bear.

Wendy- Thank you- yes I do!

martini- that is a BEAR LOL and I got that line from a rap song from the late 80's. Your cleaning lady, Fran, sounds, um, interesting!

Caroline - Thank you! It's even nicer knowing you were with her!

Retro Girl- Maddie will be going with him. You don't actually think his mother would allow him to visit without bringing her PRINCESS? *wink* Keep your chin up lady, I know it is VERY frustrating. Maybe this one person will be "the one". I hope so.

Tammy- Aren't gifts the best? Especially unexpected ones!

Melissa - I love the iridescence too and tried to capture it in the photo!

Anonymous

what beautiful,thoughtful gifts.