
Tell me my girl is not a little lady. Already wearing Pearls. Oh, okay I 'fess up. I bought these at T*arget in the PET SECTION. But we'll never tell her? No we won't.

She spends HOURS at this Little Tikes Vanity.

Ooh these caps can be HARD to get off!

I am leaving at 11(hour and a half) Yippee! So ya'll have a wonderful week-end!

OMG Sugar, she has GROWN SO MUCH since I been 'round!
((doo dabbin at tears))
What a doll-baby..........
What a cutie! (And yes, your pearl secret is safe with me!) :)
LOL You bought her pearls in the pet section?! I won't tell either, although that is mighty funny.
She is just too cute!
She is too cute!!
My daughter will say she needs her 'face' when she sees me applying my make up. It's funny!
When she is 16 and going on a date, pull that pic out and go "Hon, we put dog pearls on you."
She'll DIE.
Doo- Thanks! She is becoming a little girl now and not quite a baby *sniffle*
PQ- Thanks but it looks like SFG might just rat me out *wink*
Jen- Thanks for the coolest card ever that I got in the mail yesterday!!! :) Yes I got them in the pet section at Target. Well... Reilly wasn't going to wear them as he is a boy and they were cheap!
Dixie- Like mother,like daughter eh? :)
SFG - Stacy about died when he found out where I got them but she loves them!
Pearls from the Pet department? LOL!
I'm not gonna ask....
My daughter carries her favorite dolls around in a pink 'purse'. It's really a tiny dog carrier I got at Petco on clearance.
Heh heh.
My daughter carries her favorite dolls around in a pink 'purse'. It's really a tiny dog carrier I got at Petco on clearance.
Heh heh.
Pat- Target has the coolest pet stuff ever and they had pearls for your dog. What can I say?
Jenn- Whew do I feel better knowing I am not the lone ranger that pawns pet stuff off on their toddler!
The Pet Section! HAHAHAHAHA! You are too awesome. Only the funniest people I know would pull something like that.
DOG PEARLS! OMG!
She is too cute.
You rock. 'Nuff said.
hello patti. how are you doing? i just wanted to drop by your blog and say hello. i love your photos. i have not blogged in a while and today i made a post and decided to visit some of my friends blogs so icame here to see how you were doing. i always like to come here and see your beautiful pictures. it makes me feel good just looking at them. well have a great day and i will be talking with you soon.
Yeah but technically isn't it much weirder to put pearls on a dog than on a little girl?
Honey, pearls is pearls! What a little glam she is!
She is beautiful, a lot like my meagan (100% girly girl) all she wanted for her 4th b-day was a big jewelry box. and she has a huge shoe colection...I/O
So cute!
She's cuter than cute.
I though it didn;t matter where pearls came from as long as they look gooooooood and they do on her
Have a nice weekend
I am going to be screwed if I have a girl next time. I don't know how you don't buy every little thing for her! It's all so adorable!
What a little girly girl!!! My daughter said my granddaughter who just turned 3 has turned into a girly girl. I LOVE the Little Tykes Vanity!!! How cute is that!!
Happy St. Patrick's Day, Patti_Cake !
Very cute indeed with her rainboots and pearls and play station...
oh my goodness what a sweetie!...my youngest niece is 6 and has always been a super girly-girl too...very cute :)
That's a dog collar?! I'm so telling.
Oh . . . Patti! I have tears rolling down my chubby cheeks. You bought your daughter a dog collar?! I so love you forever for this!
Too cute! And the fact that the necklace is mulitpurpose just makes it better!
Post a Comment