Goodnight Sweet Princess
This hangs above Madison's bed. I love it. I got it at the same place I got some of SFG's stuff that I sent her.

I snuck in and took this one of her sleeping. That is the dreadful BOY that she must sleep with every single night. She loves that doll more than life itself :)

A co-worker took this when I was walking through Friday.

I am feeling a little better after my mini-meltdown Saturday so thank you very much for all of the nice comments and for not making fun of my stupid my-space sounding grammar. ;)
22 comments:

Nice pics. You and your daughter are very photogenic (sp?). I am glad your felling better now. Its a brand new day so celebrate in a brand new way. New week = new you. :) Cya!

Anonymous

Awww...I love sleeping baby pics. *sigh* :)

That's a great pic of you and I love the shirt!

Glad you're feeling better.

Madison is precious...absolutely precious!!

I like that green shirt--very cute!!

Have a great week Patti!!

You look much happier than your Terminator pic from the other day.

LOL I likie the smile better :) you have such a purty smile Patti.

And the sleeping dolly, AW!
(not the boy one)

Anonymous

I would have KILLED for all that Strawberry Shortcake stuff when I was little. She's got the big doll, the bedding...she's got it made!

Hopefully your stuff will come today. I sent it to the current address. I'm starting to get worried that the postal service doesn't like me because I sent out three packages and no one has them yet.

There is nothing sweeter than a sleeping child. Great pictures!!! Glad you're feeling better!

Awwww...

Glad you are feeling better!

So glad you are feeling better.

And what cute pictures of you and Madison. Have a good Monday.

I am glad you are better - I am still hanging in there too but I am about to blow - so ummm you might wanna duck...

Good Monday morning Patti ! Adorable picture of the princess !

Glad to see you smiling again - meltdowns are usually well-justified, so I hope everything is better.

Cyber-hugs,
Loving Annie

Yeah I can spell... meant to say feeling better but I know you knew that.

Aw, crao...I didn't know you were feeling down like that! That sucks. :(

I think we all get to feeling let down...especially when it comes to our "better halfs". I know right now, I'm not overly thrilled with The PK.

Well, you have my e-mail address if you ever want to vent. Sure hope things get better for ya! :)

Manblogger - Thanks you always say the sweetest things!

Jen - I was thinking how huge my boobs look in the pic LOL

Retro- Thanks, we think we'll keep her :) Good luck on the house

Doo - Thank you, did you notice i've got my braces off finally? ;)

Shell - I didn't even realize Strawberry Shortcake had come back in vogue until I was informed of Madison's love for her videos. I'll let you know! I'm so excited to go home and check my mail!

Gerbera - They do look sweet and innocent don't they. She can grow devil horns in 60 seconds though!

Kami - Thanks she does elicit an Awwwww doesn't she?

Caroline - Been thinking about you. Hope it all works out ok Hon!

Cheeky - Hell with ducking i'm digging a hole and hiding! Seriously i'm here for ya too. You have my number and I need to give you my new house #

Loving Annie - Sometimes I think we have those bad moments just so we can recognize the good ones when they are here! Thanks.

Man - I did know what you meant :)

Stacy - Thank you Hon, guess it's my turn to have a moment but i'm working on it. I have the power to make it better and choose how I feel....

Thats so cute, Meg my 4 year has the blanket. Its tattered and wore out. She loves it and wont go anywhere without it. Great pic of you. You dont look like your gonna beat someone...I/O

Anonymous

So cute. Fancy Face and Little Fancy Face.

I love taking pictures of my daughter as she sleeps ...so very peaceful.

Well you sleep with a guy, so why can't she? ;)

Cute, cute, cute! :-)

P.S. Your hair is getting so long!

I love pics of sleeping babies! She is adorable!

Great tee!

And glad you are feeling better x x

I/O - I dont' always look mean!

Dr. Sparky - I love it! You just made a little dream come true for me :)

Wendy - they are great pics, I have a blue frame with clouds around it that says "Dream A Little Dream" that this pic will be perfect in!

BTE - Fair is fair right? ;)

Melissa - Thanks and this is where I struggle not to cut it now.

FW - Thanks, you've got an adorable munchkin too with his little chubby cheeks!

Wondy - Thanks. The bad times always seem to pass (Thank God!) Hope your Mum had a wonderful day!

What a sweet little sleeping beauty. Why is it that the most loved dolls are always naked?