Finally some pics... and broken....
On one wall in my livingroom is a framed print of the King George IV Inn in Charleston SC. A bed and breakfast we stayed in last February. A neat souvenier!

My palm tree floor lamp in my livingroom. The picture really doesn't do justice to how pretty it is. We use this in the evening instead of the overhead light to get Madison calm and mellow for bedtime!

A somewhat blurry pic of the glass doorknobs throughout my House. I just love them! They are original to the house.

I'd always wanted a Curio cabinet, and my sweet husband bought me one. It has touch lighting and will hold all of my treasures. I am delighted with it! (We'll pretend we don't see the mess to the right in the diningroom Mmmmkay?)

Here is my new sleigh bed. Ignore the spots at the bottom,that has something to do with the photo and NOT the bed! Stacy didn't even mind the pink/brown toile duvet. His exact words were "I could give a shit what color it is as long as my ass can sleep". Nice.

Here is one wall of Madison's room. I still have pictures to hang and stuff to do and her toys are now in there as well. The picture goes so well with the darling Princess Wall Hanging made for her by LEE of "Carolina On My Mind". Thanks again Lee!

Here is the palmetto tree bench Stacy bought me for Christmas and the palmetto hanging stone that Madison,Reilly,Brett & Spooky gave me for my birthday. Wonder which one of THEM picked it out? hehe......

Now for the broken... I think I have broken the toe next to my pinkie toe. I tripped going up my brick backsteps. Can you say OUCH? Well, actually the air was fairly blue there for a few minutes with cusswords. I have to say it's little but it HURTS.
25 comments:
Anonymous

Holy crap, woman! You could warn me before you bust out the broken toe pic! lol That does look mighty painful! Yeouch!

Love the doorknobs! And that bed is awesome! And that duvet is beautiful!

Happy Hump-Day! :)

I want that lamp! hehe

OUCH on the toe - toe and foot injuries hurt the worst. I will shut up about all my blisters from exercise now....

YIKES! My jaw about hit my keyboard when I saw that toe!!! Ooooo...that looks SO painful! And the sad thing is, there's not a damn thing the doctor can do with a broken toe (other than tape it up to the toe next to it!!!0 I broke my big toe once...hurt like a son-of-a-b*tch!!!

Great pictures...and I love the curio cabinet (I'm STILL waiting for mine!!!) and the sleigh bed! And the palmetto bench!!! You have SUCH cool yard stuff! :)

Owie!! Yeah, it looks broke! You poor thing. That hurts like hell! I know!

I love that cabintet, it's beautiful! And those door knobs! Love them!

I LOVE glass doorknobs. And I've broken both my pinky toes...one of 'em twice. Hurts like a motherf....

I LOVE glass doorknobs. And I've broken both my pinky toes...one of 'em twice. Hurts like a motherf....

Anonymous

Oh yeah...that's broken. Damn girl.

My Mom would love a curio cabinet like that.

Broken toe is no bueno. Ouch.

Anonymous

Ouchie.

I love the palm tree lamp!! Very cool!

You've done a great job with the place.

OUCH! It hurt when I just stub a toe, I can't imagine how painful breaking it was for you.

I just know your getting plenty of rest and staying off your feet until it heals. ;-)

Yeowch! Poor toe! Put that thing in a splint or something.

I'd never seen glass doorknobs before but now I want some! So sparkly!

Now my toe hurts after looking at the pic, and I would have spread more than a few curse words. Your house looks awesome with all the furniture in place. Went with your sug for a name kinda, instead of free we are going with paycheck.. Oh and momma was pissed about the throw blanket he chewed up. He was almost an orphan before he was even comfortable in the house...I/O

Holy moley! The toe looks painful!! I broke my baby toe a couple years ago and man - I never woul dhave guessed something so small could hurt so dang much!

Nice house photos! :)

Oh * My * God Patti!! That toe looks so sore. I feel bad for you!! I love your lamp, bed and garden bench.

I want glass doorknobs...;(

Sweet sleigh bed. Suz would be utterly jealous. And that pineapple lamp? My mom has its table-top cousin!

OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! That looks just terribly painful!

But tell me ... were they already done or did you paint the toes nails before taking the pic? LOL! If mine looked bad, I'd probably paint them before the photo!

Isn't it ironic that your previous post talked about Stacy tripping over the door mat? Be careful what you say, girl!!

PS - I love those glass door knobs, too, but they wouldn't fit in my house. The Southwestern look just doesn't go with them! Maybe I need to find some carved wooden ones? snicker

Love that bedding and the doorknobs!

OMG on your toe!

No I did NOT paint my toes before the pic I swear but I had a pedi a few days before (thank god)!

Hey Lynilu carved wooden door knobs. That could be interesting...

Ouch, Patti-Cake ! That toe LOOKS broken ! Go to the doctor, girl ! It may need a splint or something, and you don't want it to get infected !

I cannot believe you have glass doorknobs too ! I love mine ! Aren't they the coolest ??

Beautiful sleigh bed. I think they are so romantic !

That was a nice souvenier from the B&B !

My old house had those glass doorknobs on every door, I miss them. That blue paint color is absolutely beautiful.

Great pictures there - I want that sleigh bed please! Looks so comfy!

The glass doorknobs... our 80 year old house had them throughout... had, because they were mostly broken and barely worked. We replaced them with antique knobs that fit the house as well. But I am thinking about making a coat rack out of the old knobs. :)
~S

I've had a broken toe before, not fun but nothing to do about it either. We have a palmetto flag for our mailbox and of course I have the palmetto on my car window like everyone else in this state!