
Packers QB Brett Favre will return for a 17th season in 2007.
There really IS a Santa Claus! Yahoo!
I am the Queen of all that is monogrammed. I have monogrammed jewelry, shoes, shirts, sweaters, hair accessesories, cups, coozies, keychains, purses, wallets, photo albums even a trashcan!
Brett who?
My next ex husband - THAT's who!
I loves me some Brett Farve.
Thats great news.
If he could still play then why not play.
Yay I could up LOL
Have a nice weekend
Umm thats caught up, I get to excited coming here i guess LOL
I'm told by a former teammate that Brett cuts gigantic deafening smelly farts in public all the time and thinks its funny.
I thought of you when I saw that, girl.
I gotta admit, he is a pretty nice looking hunk of man meat.
I really don't have a very high opinion of Favre, to be honest with you.
Any time he got intercepted (and there were MANY), under the rules, he became a defensive back and, whenever he got blocked like any defensive back would, he whined and complained to the officials.
Living there in cheese-head country, I'm assuming he already had cheese to go with his w(h)ine.
Ambivalent about his return.
It cannot have effect in actual fact, that is what I think.
Lake Tahoe map | where is Fiji | Costa Rica airport
Post a Comment