Good Morning! First off let me say YAY COLTS! I am so glad they won. I heart Peyton Manning (but not like I heart Brett Favre!)
I went to Myrtle Beach with my sister this week-end. I am so-o-o-o tired this morning. I don't have any pics to post but we shopped at the Tanger Outlets and I of course bought Madison a bunch of stuff she doesn't really need. We ate at the Melting Pot. It was, um, interesting. The food was good, and it was fun but at $50 per person I was really appalled at the skimpy amount of the entree (meat) you get. They fill you up on the bread cubes/cheese/apples in the first course. The dessert was heavenly. We chose white chocolate and they gave us pound cake, cheese cake, brownies, marshmallows, strawberries, pineapple & banana to dip in it. There were several other varieties of chocolate as well. I"m glad we chose white chocolate because I have a feeling if you get too rich of a chocolate that stuff will probably make you sick. Well, it would me, anyway. Anyway that was my week-end. What did you do with yours?
And question. Does a Craftsman Powertool qualify as a decent Valentines Present if your hub states he wants it?
Too Salty for my Own Good
8 years ago

I would say "yes" as long as you think a vacuum cleaner or ironing board classifies as a decent Valentines Present if you ask for it.
But then again, a power tool is more of a toy than a vacuum, isn't it?
Heck yes! Get 'im the power tool!
I'd say yes...especially if it's something he wanted. Men love tools. I'm sure as long as you dress in something sexy when you give it to him - he'll be in Man Heaven LOL
There is NOTHING I wouldn't do for you if you gave me a CRAFTSMAN power tool!!!
Power tools are a symbol of virility, definitely yes.
Let me just 'drill' this home for you. Men barely care about Valentines Day, perhaps not at all. I think it is marketing driven nonsense. The power tool is just perfect.
Patti: It sounds to me that just hanging out with you would be a very cool and fun gift for hubbie. But I agree with Denny. You made me remember my late French friend Andre. He and his wife took me to a Japanese restaurant where we had to remove our shoes and sit on the floor. When our meals arrived, Marsha said to the waitress, "That's it?" (In Japanese accent) "Yes that is food your ordered." Marsha: Well, what if I'm starving and it's not enough? (Waitress produces Menu) "You may order from here more food". The waitress walks away and Marsha is steamed and says "I'm gonna say something". Andre's said "Please don't". lol! When the waitress returns Marsha finished her skinpy plate and said. "That's okay, we'll just stop at Denny's on the way home!" :--)
Patti: It sounds to me that just hanging out with you would be a very cool and fun gift for hubbie. But I agree with Denny. You made me remember my late French friend Andre. He and his wife took me to a Japanese restaurant where we had to remove our shoes and sit on the floor. When our meals arrived, Marsha said to the waitress, "That's it?" (In Japanese accent) "Yes that is food your ordered." Marsha: Well, what if I'm starving and it's not enough? (Waitress produces Menu) "You may order from here more food". The waitress walks away and Marsha is steamed and says "I'm gonna say something". Andre's said "Please don't". lol! When the waitress returns Marsha finished her skinpy plate and said. "That's okay, we'll just stop at Denny's on the way home!" :--)
I say definitely yes on the power tool that hubby wants to give as a Valentines gift.
GO COLTS!!!! As someone who grew up in the Hoosier state, I was very proud of those Colts last night.
Just buy the Craftsman power tool, but don't call it a Valentine's gift.
Buying things to give in the name of "holiday spirit" is silly to me... but that is just one man's opinion.
I always think doing something for the ones you love means a lot more than buying something...but again, that's me.
Yes, that totally qualifies, darlin. :)
A 'power tool' for Valentine's Day?? Patti!! You naughty thing! LOL! We just do cards now, ... nothing big. I love white chocolate!
you will have to wait till thursday to see how my weekend went, LOL, and YES to power tools, that's great he told you what he wanted. I love power tools, wink!
Power tools are always a good choice for the craftsman in the family. Or you can get him a g-string with hearts on them. Your pick. ;-)
Hi Patti - sounds like a fun weekend! a Craftsman tool would make a great Valentines Day present for my SO :)
Sounds like you had a great shopping trip.
Post a Comment