Baby It's Cold Outside
Are you diggin' her leopard coat? Mommy wants one!!!

Holy Shiznit, it is FREEZING here in the Palmetto State. Actually there is freezing rain forecasted for today. We'll see if we get any or not.
I took Maddie to the doctor yesterday. We were placed in the "sick" waiting room and Madison took a seat at the little table and proceeded to read magazines and was as good as gold.
We got in to where the Doc was and she acted a fool.
Wouldn't let them weigh her, screamed and threw herself on the floor.
I was horrified. Dr. Tim calmly picked her up, got on the scale, handed her to me, stepped back on the scale and subtracted the difference. Voila.
It was downhill from thereon until bedtime.
Every time something didn't go her way, apeshit.
I was never so glad to hear that child say "I want to go to bed".
This morning she "helped" me give her medecine but I figured Carrie will give her a good dose later on. Carrie's good like that!
15 comments:
Anonymous

Hehe. Kids always know just when it's best to throw a tantrum! Smart doctor for finding a way to weigh her. lol

And yes, she is adorable in that coat! It looks very warm and comfy!

Shiznit?

Did you get snow? We got snow up near Greenville. I've seen the "two-year-old" doctor fit in action too mnay times myself...not sure when it gets better. LOVE the coat...I have a boy so I don't get to buy cute stuff like that.

OMG! All she needs is a monkey sweater! Adorable.
~S

Those of us who have been getting that white, cold stuff just want to share it with you!!! Aren't you just delighted!?!?!?

Love the coat!! Hope Madison feels better soon!

I heard on the news that you guys were getting some winter weather. If you do get it hope you enjoy it.

And I LOVE the coat. She sure is her Mother's daughter.

I wonder what goes thru their tiny heads when they just friggin snap like that.

Very cute coat.

You need matching coats! Kids that are freaking out scare me.

Awwww.....it's so tough when kids are sick! Hope she's feeling better soon!

Anonymous

Im sorry, but I HAD to laugh out loud with this one.... Im so sorry she doesnt feel good, but isnt it amazing how a sweet lil angel like her can grow horns in a matter of SECONDS!?!? lol My time is coming.... **sigh**

Anonymous

Dude, that photo looks photoshopped. Seriously.

Then again, I do need new glasses.

I could see you wanting a coat like that. No shock.

She is friggin' adorable in that coat! :) Sorry to hear about the doc appointment. Though I am secretly relieved when I hear other people confess to their child(ren) being wild and out of control and well...let's face it, downright embarrassing. Hope she is well soon!

Ha you call that snow LOL
But Madison looks like a million bucks

Anonymous

Great coat she has.Hope shes better now.