Ask Patti_Cake (+ a pigtail or 2 or 3 or 4)
Carrie was experimenting with hair-do's today

Daddy calls this "double devil horns"
25 comments:

My Peanut Mom has some pictures of me as a little Peanut Princess with what I call the "fountain-head look"....where they have all my hair in one ponytail on the very top of my head. ;)

Okay, you don't have to answer this if you don't want...'cause it's kind of personal...but where do you think you'd be right now if you wouldn't have met and married Stacy? Different city, different state, different job?

And you have just inspired me! I never thought of taking a before and after shot of myself so I am going home this evening and slapping on my bikini and taking a "before" picture. Maybe that will spur my ass into working out and eating less!

Holy pigtails!

You know the wonderful things about these little ones...they are sooo un-selfconcious. My grandson does not care one bit if his hair is combed if he has clothes on or none...just play, laugh and giggle in love with life...it's a beautiful thing!

Lee

love the pigtails...she's so cuuuteee!!

here's my question - what and where are your tats?

xwy

Those pics are too cute! ahhh, youth in all it's splendor.

Here's my question...if you could do something socially evil, what would it be? (get a co-worker fired, expose someone's affair, etc.) Kind of like being a Desperate Housewife for a day. No need to name names. Someone asked me this one a while back and I still haven't thought of a good answer so I'm passing the buck. lol.

Madison is so cute with those pigtails.

Here's my question: If you could have one special power (reading peoples minds, making things move, etc) which one would you want?

P.S. Love this question game. I may have to try it on my blog.

I love the do!! Doncha wish you could be so uninhibited and just do something silly with your hair? I've been tempted to do something like spike my hair, seriously spiked, pin cushion looking spikes, just to see what the reaction of people might be!! Think I should? ;-)) LOL

That hair style reminds me so much of the way Buckwheat from the Little Rascals wore his hair. You just need to tie little ribbons to the ends of the braids.

What is the biggest mistake you've made and how would your life be different if you could go back in time and avoid making it?

If you could live in any city, what would it be?

My daughter made me do her hair just like that the other day! No, Mama...4 ponies!! Funny.

Love the 'do!

Question: What do you like to daydream about?

Oh she's still so cute though.

Love the pony tails. When the man child was in day care and he was about 3 - they would put the little girls hair up in ponys but the boys wanted something too...so they all got "horns" on the tops of their heads!

Hmmm questions questions...are you gonna be in S'ville the weekend of the 1/20??? Cause it looks like I will...

she is just 2 cute!!

wow i do have a question here ut goes.

if 1 of your kids would come 2 u and tell u they were gay what would you say or how would you handle it?

have a great weekend!

Pat

If you had a free pass for one day to say anything you want to anyone, without repercussion, what would you say and to who?

That weight loss ticker is really cute. When I'm about to eat something fattening I've been asking myself, "Would I rather eat this or would I rather be thin - which would feel BETTER?" Sometimes I eat it anyway, but sometimes I don't.

I have to say, she looks pretty adorable. What says youth and innocence better than devil horns, eh?

I'm going to go do my hair like that now.

Anonymous

That's a lot of pigtails.

Dammit. I can't think of a question....must be because I'm not drinking tonight...

Looooove the hair!!

I LOVE the double-devil horns! She is just too adorable.

She looks cute no matter how many pig tails she has :)

Hmm Question

OK
If you could change one thing in the world, JUST ONE

What would it be?

She is precious and cute as a button---as always!!!

Question -
What was the biggest stunt or escapade that you ever pulled and got away with as a teenager? Did anyone ever eventually find out? lol

Psst...Missed you and your PSA's over my Christmas travel/hiatus! Hope you had a lovely holiday! Love the pics of Madison!