To the peeps in Milwaukee who "trained" us. Here's a clue. You don't show somebody something once, have an incomplete OI and then call me 45 minutes before I am to leave for the day and say "something has to get done now". At least not without possible bloodshed.
To Stacy's !@#$%^!@# co-worker who sent home a candy cane full of M&M's AND a box of Russel Stover Candy. Damn you. Damn you. Damn you.
To all the ladies who are bringing in the leftover holiday sweets,pastries,goodies etc. Don't.Do.It. Don't you know it is the New Year and dammit, people are dieting and are desperate for carbs and sugar. You could start something VERY ugly up in here
OMG Ass Chips. My dear old Ass Chips. If you come near me again with that piece of dried up mistletoe in a lame attempt to "jokingly" kiss me I will punch you so hard in the mouth you will shit your own teeth for a week.
Can you tell i'm on a diet yet? I think my flatscreen is fairly humming.......
Too Salty for my Own Good
8 years ago

... shit your own teeth for a week...
I sputtered my coffee on that one! LOL!
Yesterday morning, I bagged up all the holiday candy, cookies, and other goodies, sent them into work with isa and told her to not let that stuff darken our door until further notice. "But what will *I* have?" she asks. I tell her "When you go out into the garage to smoke, you can have whatever you want, as long as you leave it out there."
BUT BUT BUT, I also told her to keep the crap away from anyone who is potentially dieting for the very reasons that you described in your post.
Seems she has a bit of a sugar hound at work and he won't be on any diets anytime soon. I call him the "Sugar disposal."
I checked out your "tape" for weight loss and am going to put one in my own blog. I've got roughly 60 lbs. as a goal.
Wanna share info (privately)?
Oh my..:(
Want some chocolate to sweeten up your day?
Pat - I haven't figured out how to update my ticker but I will try to update on Monday. My email is tindal38@yahoo.com
Seven - No chocolate. I can think of other ways to sweeten up my day but no candy please!!! Have mercy
Woohoo!!! PSA's are back!!!
Love the PSA's!!!!
As far as the diet goes, take it from me, its a lifestyle change not a diet - diets fail or if they happen to work you end up gaining it back. Just start making better choices rather than "dieting". That is how I lost 25lb last year. I want to do the same this year (I have backslidden a little).
Oh I've missed Ass Chips! Brang it Patti Cake!
Angie - Glad I can oblige! :)
Cheeky - You are absolutely right and I need to look at it that way. I haven't been as "bad" this week as I normally am and we'll see when I step on thos scales come Monday. Actually I don't need to lose 39 lbs and I know it. 20-25 would do nicely.
Lelo - I will wrap AssChips up in some purty paper and mail him to you. He can be yours for keeps. He makes me twitch just looking at him. Gah.
ass chips gets an A for effort though...ditto on the leftovers, even though I'm guilty of dumping the stuff on coworkers too ;)
Ass chips! I forgot about Ass Chips! I love Ass Chips! ;)
(You know, my favorite word was "Ass Wipe"...but I made a resolution NOT to use that anymore. From now on, my PSA's are directed at all the "Dick-weeds" out there).
But still...keep the "ass chips"...that is just too good NOT to use! ;)
Good luck, hon...The PK has just invited me to lunch to a place where all they have are french fries and deep fried fish....I am SO going to fall off the wagon this afternoon!!!
Don't you just hate it when you start a diet and suddenly you see all the food you can't have. Hang in there Patti.
I swallowed 40 cents once when I was little. When the quarter came out, I felt it. It wasn't fully "embedded" and it scraped against my bowels. I can imagine teeth would hurt too, especially if they came out root-first.
South Beach, baby, I'm serious. I've lost 15 pounds and actually weigh the fictional number I gave on my drivers license, for the first time in 10 years. For real!
I'm hanging in here with you on the diet,hun.I've lost 12 pounds and still dropping.Getting sick gave me that kickstart I needed.Now I NEVER get hungry!Whew!
Before THAT,I could eat my hamburger,and your too.LOL...Now I can't even eat but a bite or 2.Slimfast and vitamins are keeping me from feeling like YUKK! Cuz I go all day and not eat anything now.
So let's drop this stuff together.Any tips u got for me....bring em on...LOL
Your post is hilarious! Your too cool lil missy!
hugs....T>
Oh! Wait! Forgot to mention my life changing ordeal.I won't ramble on and on,but it's blogged.I am amongst the world of the living and breathing NOW...FINALLY. :-}
I frigging love you. Shitting teeth made me laugh so hard I snorted. In a very ladylike way of course.
The people who "trained" you in Milwaukee sounds like some of the people Man has to deal with regularly. Were they from NJ by any chance??? Because they sound like the could be the same people.
Can I watch when you punch Ass Chips?? I wanna see him shit his teeth for a week.
As always, I LOVED the PSAs!!
Knock on wood I haven't been subjecked to sweets and haven't had a craving for them. I'm doing good on the 5th day into this diet. I hope it continues.
Post a Comment