
I bought these cool Chuck Taylor Converse for Christmas next year (shut it) my sister bought a pair too.

I got this little guy - does anyone see a peppermint fetish forming here????

Then last night I got a wild hair and decided I just had to go to Kohl's in Columbia (cos' the one here in Florence will not be finished until Spring 2007) so I rode to Columbia by myself around 6pm and did not get home until after 11pm. It was a fruitful trip and I bought some stuff for ME (Yippee!) The prior shopping trip was all about Madison & Stacy (Boo hehe..) And how come nobody told me Target had their Christmas Crap 90% off? Holy heck I got a holiday CD for $.99 a box of that expensive Choxie 16 pc artisan truffle squares for $1.50 a mega-deluxe super duper tree stand that holds up to a 10 ft tree and does everything but water itself for $2.50. Whew. Such savings.
I"ll buy a piece of belly button lint if it's a good enough sale! I swear.

Seriously - you cannot post a picture of Chucks like that and tell us to "shut it". Well...you can...but only if you promise a picture of yourself wearing them next year. Heh heh...
Good for you for going out and doing your own thing. I love the little finds you found. And I know that Madison loved her little gifts.
And I LOVE the shoes you bought and I can't wait to see you wearing them next year.
The shoes! I'm bliindd now.
Note to self; get purpletwinkie those chuck taylor's next year.
LOL I love those shoes! And yep. You're going to have to post a pic of you wearing them next year. Hehehe.
Those shoes are adorable!
And if you let me run home, I can check and see about that belly button lint. The PK ALWAYS seems to have some on stand-by! ;)
i think we would have fun shoppin together i am like so happy when im shoppin but those shoes we need 2 talk haha!
OMG I want those Converse!! Where did you get them? Where there enough in stock that I might have a chance of getting them in 2 weeks????
Kohls is the best place ever.
I'm with you on the sale prices! Somehow things are irresistible when they're on clearance. Shopaholics unite!!! lol.
cute chucks, sounds like you had fun!
OK, i ABSOLUTLY have to have those shoes, but geez, did ja have to post the pic of evil grinning mr. candycane man? ....I'm gonna have nightmares tonight!!!
My sister has some belly button lint if you'd like. It's her husband's. In fact, I'm sure she would pay you to take it. :)
I love Kohl's.
LOL, who knew they made seasonal hi tops! If they were lime green I would distract you with some navel lint them run away with them :)
The peppermint elf is a tad creppy, but I am so envious over the Strawberry Shortcake gear!
I love shopping trips.I just need the money now.
I love the converse tennis shoes!
~S :)
Post a Comment