Merry Christmas Y'all
We had a VERY Merry Christmas here. I think my favorite gift from Santa was this string of pearls.

What touched me the most was a visit from the Postman on Saturday from my friend Jen in Indiana, she sent me these goodies and this cute magnet (LOVE that saying) and I also LOVE the Linus talking card. I love the message and I always love to hear Linus say it in "A Charlie Brown Christmas". It's so funny how you find little pieces of me Jen! Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness. It made my day.

Stacy, Myself and Madison wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous Happy New Year!
14 comments:

Merry Christmas Patti!! Those pearls are so pretty. You are such a lucky girl. And I love the family picture. Madison has the cutest smile and she looks so happy, well all of you do.

Anonymous

Merry Christmas!!

Those pearls are beautiful! You must have been a good girl for Santa to leave such a nice present! Hehehe.

Glad you liked the goodies and all the other stuff. I love the end of the card where he says, "That's what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown." My favorite! :)

Glad it was a good Christmas for you all!

I love the family picture most of all. Well, OK, I'd steal the pearls, but . . .

Merry Christmas, Patti-cakes and family.

Pearls are GORGEOUS. Love em.

Pearls are classic and lovely. Yeah!
Great family pic.

Anonymous

Why do you say 'the rest of us'?
[b][url="http://hydrocodone.dewall.info "]hydrocodone side effects[/url][/b]

Awww how cool.I just LOVE your pictures!Madison is a lil dolly!
So glad to hear you and your family had such a great Christmas!
~hugs`

What a pretty necklace! The same goes for the family!

Boy, Santa was very nice to you, wasn't he??? And I love that picture! :)

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! :)

Now THAT'S a beautiful family picture.
The presents are ok but Madison just steals the show with that smile :D

awesome gift! sounds like yall had a good christmas!

Glad you guys had a great Christmas!

Isn't she the best!?!?! I have been munching on my goodies too! YUM!!

Branden

Gosh, there is really much useful information above!
Russian words | mortgage payment calculator | landscaping