
Yep my baby girl had a very good Christmas. She pulled her hair out of pigtails so her hair was WILD on Christmas morning and made us laugh.

She was so good about opening her presents and looked at every one. No glance-throw aside for my girl (that drives me bonkers)

She even took a moment to admire her Strawberry Shortcake outfit. Of course she likes clothes - she's my kid isn't she? ;)

The end of a VERY tiring Christmas Day

Hey! What a coincidence! I ended my Christmas Day the same way (only my bottle had Captain Morgan on it!) ;)
Looks like Santa was pretty good to her! ;)
Bwaahaaa, laughing at Stacy's comment. Mine was Pinot Noir that night, same ending.
Dude.
Whose kid falls asleep like that? I mean really. We drove my kids for TWO AND A HALF HOURS on Christmas Day and NEITHER OF THEM fell asleep.
I'mjust jealous...that's all.
OMG how cute!!!
I love all those pictures, especially the last one where she is sleeping with all her goods. Thanks for sharing your Christmas pictures.
I love the pajamas. Hilarious. And I think your girl was modeling her hair after Ms. Shortcake.
Good mommying teaching her to take her time with the presents. I hate that glance and throw aside thing too!
She is the cutest lil thing! I love her Ho Ho Ho Jammies... too cute!!
Do you ever find yourself just staring at her when she sleeps? LOL I do that with Pudge.... now Punk, he farts and drools... so I dont wanna stare at him too much!! lol
Have a good new year hun!! Cheers!
Oh, they are so precious at that age. And every moment is precious with them in it. Gawd she is a doll, and that last picture sums it up. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!
There is nothing more precious than a sleeping child!!! I LOVE the Ho Ho Ho PJs!!
What a cutie.
What great pictures. Happy New Year!
What great pics, thanks for sharing them. They always look so angelic when they're sleeping don't they? Unfortunately then they grow up into teenagers and well...lol
Ooo, Santa was nice to you with those pearls wasn't he? You've obviously been a VERY good girl!
Happy New Year Patti_Cake...all the best to you and the family for 2007 :)
stop in 2 wish u a happy new year!
Awww she is so cute.
Is that Santa? Shirtless and in shorts?
aw I love her jammies lol
Post a Comment