Chickie Rocks!
Chickie from ~Skittering~Thoughts~ (see link on my sidebar i'm having problems putting up links lately I think Blogger has broken up with me) anyhoo Chickie surprised me with a funny Christmas Card and Madison with the cutest, softest, cuddliest pink and white B*eanie Hamster!

Madison loved it and it has joined her cadre of animals or "babies" she HAS to sleep with. One night I will sneak in there and snap a pic of her IF I can find her that is. She has a bunch LOL I think it gives her some security or something.

You can hardly see the Hamster above cos' she is giving him a smooshy hug!

Now for the close-up (the best I could do it really doesn't do him justice!)
Thanks Chickie that was a sweet surprise
15 comments:

If Madison is anything like my daughter was, there is no bed just a pile of stuffed toys.LOL

I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas :)

Aren't Beanies just the greatest? Sometimes, I'd like to have a bed full of them, too. Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. Yeah, but at my age, a bed full of Beanies might be a little odd. Sniff.

Anonymous

Oh thats so sweet
Have a lovely christmas holiday

Anonymous

Oh how sweeeeeeeet!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

How sweet. I can't wait to see the pics from Christmas morning with little Madison. I hope her smiles are as big as when she got that little car for her b-day. I still think about that one picture with her in the car and smiling as big as she can.

How sweet of Chickie!

What a precious little angel with her beanie baby. Great pictures!

Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas!! I'm sure she'll have a fabulous holiday!

You're welcome! I'm glad that she liked it! When I saw it, it made me think of her :)

Anonymous

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Nothing like seeing a happy child, and yours certainly looks happy.

My hubs said of your kid on the Xmas card - "That is possibly one of the cutest kids ever."

Thought you would love hearing that. :)

How sweet of Chickie to send that!!!

That thing is so cute, I almost thought it was a live animal in that first photo!

Oh how cute, obviously a great pressie, she loves it!

Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones Patti. Have a good one!

I got your card yesterday! Madison is just the cutest thing EVER! I love her little nose.

so very cute! merry christmas 2 u and your family!

MERRY CHRISTMAS PATTI-CAKE!

Merry Christmas! I love that they sleep with all their 'babies'. Sometimes, I have to get really close to find my daughter in the middle of all hers!