Loyal Readers

Since next week at this time i'll be winging it toward the Land of Snow and Cheese i've got to get cracking here.
10 comments:

Oh honey its cooooooood up here now. Brrrrrrr.......

Just emailed you my address and this post was perfect timing because I am doing my x-mas cards today. Expect one from me and Laura. :)

Still no snow up here! Which is a bad thing because it would probably be a little warmer if there was.

I didn't get cards this year, I'm lazy and bad. Next year I'll get my act together.

Have a good time in the land of snow and cheese! (There is a TON of snow in Chicago-land area right now, so I am sure Wisconsin got it too...brrr!)

You're brave....

I trying to get around to sending Christmas Cards. I haven't sent for 3 years because of my chaotic life, and you're adding to your list! Girl, you're embarrassing me!! But you are also a treasure! I sent it!

I trying to get around to sending Christmas Cards. I haven't sent for 3 years because of my chaotic life, and you're adding to your list! Girl, you're embarrassing me!! But you are also a treasure! I sent it!

HA HA HA
The patch is 12 inches long probably and only works if it stays one for life LOL
Have a great time and I will send you my ADDY via email

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous

Im late but i just emailed you mine

It snowed here today in Massachusetts, yuk I'm not ready for it!

Stalkers scare the bejesus out of me, be careful Patti giving that info out!

*hugs*