Hey Y'all!
I don'thave a USB cord to download any pics, maybe in a few days if I take enough i'll take them to Wal Greens and get a disc but there is SNOW here guys. Imagine that (in the land of Snow and Cheese)! I am so excited. I threated to go to Target and get a plastic sled/disc thingie to slide down the hill in back of our Hotel but if it rains tomorrow ruin it. It is so pretty though and the driving is not treacherous at all. Some of the people with me are working my last nerve though (complainers) so you might get a PSA from me by the end of the week and I have to go to a meeting at 11:00 tomorrow with some suits *ugh* but .... I sure do miss reading blogs all day and I sure miss my Stacy and my Madison but that will just make this Christmas all the more sweeter. Y'all let me know when you receive your Christmas cards from me because I got kind of addle-brained and am questioning whether I sent some out and I brought along extras so I can get them right on out if you don't get them. Well we're off to the Bay Shore Mall and to eat at some swanky Italian place. I don't even know what i've got a taste for. Maybe some linquine with clam sauce. Maybe i'll get to read some blogs tomorrow evening I don't know. The Internet access is limited with lots of people wanting to use it at night and I have NO opportunity during the day at work. The best I can do is check my Yahoo email from work. TTYL :) I sure miss y'all......
10 comments:

If you buy a tobogan and go sledding in it, I want photos.

I do miss sledding, but that is all I miss about the crazy ass weather.

Oh, please do a PSA - I so love those.

Got my card!!!!

HI Patti. Glad to hear from you and I KNEW there would be at least one more PSA for this year considering you are at a week long training. Can't wait to see your PSA.:)

We got your card in the mail today. Thank you so much and we love that picture of Madison. Thanks again for including us in your x-mas card mail out.

Hope you have a good week.

We don't even have snow here in Massachusetts whatchu' talkin' bout?

Or here in Minnesota. (she said with eyebrow raised quizzically).
You sure that's not just extra-fine grated parmesan laying around?

It's melting here too, in the Chicago burbs...slowly but surely. It's gonna be a regular heat wave tomorrow - 47 degrees WOOHOO! lol. Maybe you'll have good weather in Cheese-land....

Hope your time goes fast and you're back home with your hubby and baby....I'm sure they miss you like mad!

Take care

Yep - no snow in MN and the chances of having a white Christmas are slim - and I am not happy damnit! If I have to live in Minnefreakinsota I want a white Christmas!!!

And honey - can I share??? YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!! I love my package. You will have to read Monday's post to see what the teenage dauther said hehe.

You totally need to go sledding! I'm cracking up at the thought of you flying down a hill behind a hotel on a saucer.

We won't be getting snow for a while. I know this because I just put snow tires on our car. Murphy's Law sucks.

Isaac

Well, I do not actually imagine it is likely to have success.
maps of Florida | demolition | women masterbating