Final PSA (probably) for 2006
To the fat azz in the other Dept. Um, I don't mind if you come over and break bread with us but please try to wait until everyone in my group fixes a plate. And yeah, it's kinda bad form to make a big-ass-food-falling-off-the-plate take home.

To the tech guy who keeps asking me about my computer and "the move". I am not in charge of the move. I will be in Milwaukee when said move takes place. Take your monkey ass somewhere else because if you come by my desk one more time and ask the same damn question you will walk away with a paper clip in your eye. Seriously.

To the dweeb who thinks it's amusing to run around with the mail cart and ask people "Do you want a ride? Do ya?". Not funny. In fact, quite pathetic.

To whomever is walking around here with JINGLE BELLS tied to their freaking tennis shoes. Hey, I am as festive as the next person (witness my snowman tapestry jacket I am wearing today) but those things are working my last nerve and making my eye twitch. You would do well to remove them. Quickly.

To the sad person who gave "J" a half used bottle of lotion for the Secret Santa Swap. Dude. You have made me laugh my ass off today. I must thank you.
18 comments:
xwy

I love your PSA's!!! A half-used bottle of lotion is priceless!

Lee

here's to a new year filled with patti PSA's :) travel safely and hurry back!

God, I love your PSA's. They are so funny. I think you need to have a "Best PSA's of 2006". That would be a nice recap. Plus, I see you writing a few more PSA's for this year. Hell, you are going on a plane, going to a week long training. There is going to be some good stuff to write about. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Jeez...I can't even describe how much I love these! Fantastic!!

Anonymous

LOL Too funny. Half a bottle of lotion! Who does that? lol

Also...I have something from UPS. Know anything about that? Hmmmm? :) I had hubby pick it up from the office today, but won't see it until much later tonight. I'm sooooo excited!! I love mail!

"Half used"? hahahahahaha! I don't even want to know what kind of lotion it was. Any kind just makes the joke bad if you ask me.

Ahhh come on - dontcha wanna ride in the mail cart???

they were all funny but i think you saved the best one for the last. it gave me a good idea for a post tonight.

Your PSAs are priceless. They crack me up!!! Have a safe journey and hurry home!!!

You do realize that his "mail cart" is a play on words, right? LOLOL.

Anyone that wears jingle bells ANYWHERE ON THEIR PERSON needs to be stabbed in the neck.

Anonymous

C. has always loved your PSA announcements, and I understand why. Have a good weekend!

LMAO...another good one!
I agree--a lynch mob should get the jingle-bell person!! The mail-cart guy reminds me of Office Space "Someone's got a case of the Mondays!". Geesh!

I miss working in a big office and having Secret Santa. We had a few guys like that who'd terrorize whoever they got....One would give half eaten candy bars, already scratched lottery tickets that were losers, apples with a bite out....but on the final day he'd give them something really nice. He was a riot.

Have fun!!!

Anonymous

Tha half-used bottle of lotion is the icing on the cake.

What would be do without stupid people around to keep us amused?

GAB

They really gave someone a half bottle of lotion? Who would do that? lol must not like them very well. LOVE THE PSA! Hope you had a good weekend

love your psa thay make me laugh so much thanx!

Jingle Bells on the shoes, NOOOOOOOOO! Will she change into boots at the end of the day? I dare you to steal those shoes, and hide them in the mail cart.

I got your card!!!! Cute cute cute.

What kind of backwards hick hangs bells from their sneakers?? Yikes!

I'm in shock over the lotion, but wait, was that a joke?