Don't Faint LeLo!!! :)
Since I posted some inside Christmas pics I felt it only fair to post some outside ones also. Once again I braved the cold dark night to snap some pics of my airblown's. Only for you dear bloggy friends,only for you!
First we have Snoopy (who Miss Madison adamantly calls POOPY) a classical fav!

Next is Sponge Bob. Madison's second favorite. She has to walk down and kiss him and "Poopy" just about every night.

This is just a generic airblown Christmas Tree. It's the second airblown I ever bought and I bought it from... yep you guessed it W*l Mart!

This is one of our newest, Santaland Train. I wish it were longer though.

This guy is 8 ft tall. He came from Sam's. I didn't see any this year though. Hmmm..

I tell Madison this is her and Mommy. She just gives me a funny look and says "OK". She's probably thinking "Who's she kidding? I ain't no darn snowman!"

Stacy's favorite. Homer Simpson. With a box of... D'Oh Nuts! hehe....

That concludes the tour. There are a few more that I just didn't feel like walking down to that side of the yard for but maybe another night this week.

Oh we went and saw Santa last night. There was crying .... lots of crying. All I asked that !@#$% "photographer" to do was make sure Madison was looking at the camera. I didn't mind that she was crying. Just make sure she's looking at the damn camera. Where was she looking? Somewhere over her right shoulder. I was PISSED. I should have refused to get the pics. $30 for crap. I swear i'm not doing it next year but who am I kidding? I'm a sucker for tradition.
15 comments:

Ahhh the infamous crying with Santa pics....Mom has one of me when I had to be 2 or 3 on Santa's lap with a big fat tear on my cheek!

Girl you are nuts! Love the decorations.

Anonymous

The outside looks lovely.
Kids always cry when they see santa LOL

Homey and Spongebob are my favorites!

I'd love to see a shot from a distance of the whole yard. :)

What's your electric bill like in December?

Tradition kills. Cuts like a knife.

Pat

Do you use your electric meter for a fan during the holiday season?

LOL!

Love all your decorations. We have the Snoopy as well although ours doesn't have the wreath.

Everyone was asking about your electric bill. Our bill shows the trend for the past 12 months. After August the use of power goes down until December and then it goes back up for that one month. I thought that was funny.

Oh dear lord.

Anonymous

Hehe! I love it. I can just hear Mabel's request for more decorations.

Really amazing air-blown decorations! I've seen a few, but not the train, or the Homer. One of my parent's neighbours has a couple of the massive inflatable snow globes, with elves and stuff dancing around inside them. They're neat, but I'd worry that an evil inflatable Grinch would sneak up and slash 'em.

"There are a few more..."

For real?

Girl, you spend a month in Italy for what you spend on inflatable yard people!

Anonymous

Yeah. After last years debacle, I am passing on Santa pics this year. Lets just say Santa needed an hearing aid after Princess got through with him.

My 2 year old granddaughter had a screaming fit when my daughter took her and my grandson to see Santa. The only way she would have her picture taken with Santa was if the 4 of them...my daughter, her hubby, and the two kids were all in the picture with my granddaughter sitting on my daughter's lap.

Pat

By any chance is your last name Griswald?

:snicker:

Cornelius

I completely agree with the post.
STD | online dress up games | women masterbating