More Christmas
Here is the tree in all of it's glory. Not the fanciest but it warms my heart!

Here is an ornament I made Madison her first Christmas. Kinda amateurish I know but it means alot to me.

Her Princess ornament given to her by my good friend Stacy last year. Stacy gives her a personalized one every year.

This is another one Stacy gave us. It's all three of us as snow people. Awww.. I just heart snowman. Snowmen, reindeer and Christmas lights are my favorite "symbols" of Christmas. What is your Christmas faves?
15 comments:
Anonymous

I like those ornaments. Especially the snow people. I don't know why, but I love the snowmen. When I got all the decorations for my first tree, it was all snowmen and snow flakes. Love it!

However, I'm still laughing over "Poopy" from yesterday, I want you to know. LOL I shall never call Snoopy by his actual name again! :)

i think your tree looks awesome very family i think its cool that u have the kids ornaments on it my mom has stuff she puts out i made when i was a kid.

i love to see peoples xmas trees and how they have decorated it. they seem to make it look so much better than i ever could. you did a good job. santa will be very happy.

Jen he will forevermore be POOPY to me too. I have laughed until I cried and she doesn't even crack a smile.

I envy you. We don't have our tree up yet. My wife is upset about it. I keep stopping myself from saying to her, "bad planning on your part is not a crisis on my part."

The yard, the tree, it all looks beautiful.

It is beautiful, and has the character to warm my heart as well! Reminds me of the tree I had growing up.

:)

I'm a snowman freak and have collected them for years. I'm not even sure how many I have. There are some that I leave out all year long.

I love your tree!

OH!! How pretty!! We're putting ours up this Saturday. I can't wait!

I LOVE your tree and all the homemade ornaments. I love the one you made for Madison on her first Christmas. Laura and I pick up a new ornament everytime we go on vacation. It's fun to pull them out and remember all the places we have been.

SNOWMEN ARE MY FAVORITE BECAUSE THEY CAN STAY OUT LONG AFTER CHRISTMAS PASSES. LOVE THE TREE AND LOVE SNOOPY'S NEW NAME.

Anonymous

I like to set up a link to you from the Travel Guides blog. What do you think about that?

Anonymous

OMG, I am so not buying a babys first xmas ornament now! that one you made rocks! Im gonna go shopping for some stuff and make Pudge's! Thanks for the idea! TOO CUTE!

I adore your tree! Very artistically done!