I am blessed ....
Here is the darling Princess wall hanging that Lee made for Madison. I just noticed Madison had it turned around so you can't see the detail and I will try to get a better pic of it but she loved it (and I do too). Thanks so much Lee.

Also Cheeky sent me some cool birthday gifts. I use that big ol' Minnesota Mug for hot tea and I love it. The candles are just beautiful, so "me". The leaf ornament will hang on my Christmas tree and I am a lip gloss addict!

Yesterday I received a package in the mail all the way from the land of Indy 500. I couldn't imagine what it was but sweet Jen at Insert Catchy Title Here had sent me a beautiful Willow Tree friendship statue. I do collect knick-knacks and I love it. She said it was a late birthday present and apologized for that. NO need for apologies Jen. It came on a day when I needed some brightening up and you did just that. To the right is Madison's silhouette portrait by Clay Rice.


Remember when my old wonderful boss left and I got the jealous insecure female boss.. well as I posted last Friday I have a new cool boss and it just keeps getting better. Today he told me since Madison is two now, and the holidays are so important and i'll be in Wisconsin so long, that when I fly back on the 20th I don't have to come back to work until Dec 28th. He would give me the 28th & 29th also but we do have some end-of-year loose ends to tie up and he prefers I help him with it. Fine with me. So.... i'll leave work on Friday Dec. 8 and not darken these doors again until Dec 28th. Um I can deal with that, yes I can. He also hinted broadly that he doesn't like the hierarchy that he was "given" and intends to make his own changes when feasible. Not counting my chickens or anything but maybe a promotion/pay raise is in my foreseeable future. ~Happy~Happy~Joy~Joy!
Great Boss - Check. Great Blogger Friends - Check. Life is GOOD.
17 comments:

awesome post girl! glad u got a great boss makes work so much better i have a great boss 2 tho mine is my mom hehe!

Lee

what a cool thing for your boss to do, good for you patti :) I'm so glad Madison likes the princess!! great post

Anonymous

Woo hoo! Glad it arrived not broken! (I was a little flustered at the post office. lol) (And I actually mailed it from the post office just about a mile or so down the road from the racetrack!) I absolutely adore those figurines and so I was hoping you'd like it. Glad to know you do! :)

That is freaking fantastic about work! What a nice guy!!

Happy Tuesday!

YEAH!!!! on the work front - you deserve it girl!

Glad you liked the mug and other goodies!

Lee and Jen did GREAT on the goodies too! I got a package from Jen yesterday too...guess Santa is coming a little early for both of us!

Very nice of your friends to send those nice things :-)

I agree---great post :-) Could hear the big smiles...

You're so lucky to have an awesome boss. Enjoy that time off - you deserve it.

Happy Holidays!

Don'cha just love it when things go your way? I know I do!

Pat

I just HEART the Willow Tree collection! They make wonderful gifts.

And I'm keepin' my fingers crossed for ya.

Anonymous

Such beautiful presents you got.
And you deserve to get a cool boss and lots of holidays.

Great Post Patti!. Great boss double yay on that one. I to have a great boss. We come and go as we please its nice. I get the work done but its nice knowing I dont have to punch the clock so to speak.

Nice presents from your friends.

We are about 95% in the new house. I have to get the PC and some shed stuff out of the old house still. Cross your fingers that my ole dump will sell sometime this year ugh!?!

I love those candles, they are beautiful!

What a wonderful post.I am so happy that your boss is giving you the time off to enjoy the holidays. Love the picture of Madison..she keeps getting cuter and cuter.

GREAT news! :)

Gots to love blogger friends. Y'all have brightened my day more than once.

How fab about the new boss. Loves it.

GAB

When was your birthday? Oh well happy belated birthday. Madison is a cutie. Happy Thanksgiving

Glad to read such good news :)

Wooohooo! Isn't it great to have a nice boss. Mine is fantastic too! We're LUCKY!

Dwain

I read really much helpful information here!
Viagra | Viagra | viagra Australia