
This is the cutest little Turkey I could find! May you all stop for a moment today and count your blessings be they family, friends, food, money, a job, good health, good sense (if you find any of those last two how about send some my way!). Seriously today is a day to ponder and truly be thankful. I know I am. I've got the bestest blogger friends in the world!.

She is a cutie :)
Happy Thankgiving
Oh Patti - I'm so sorry about the house. But as usual, Maddie is the cutest thing ever.
Happy Day.
Have a great day and weekend :)
Happy Thanksgiving Patti, and yea she is the cutest little turkey I've ever seen as well!
*hugs*
Awww, I'm sorry about the casa.
She is indeed a cute turkey. :)
Happy Thanksgiving Cakes!
You have Stacy and Madi, who needs a new house?
Great picture of Madison!! another better house must be in y'alls future :)
She is such a cutie! :)
I'm sorry about the house, but that must mean something better will come your way. I'm sure of it! :)
Yep - that is one cute little turkey you got there.
Sorry about the house but you know - that just means that something much bigger and better will come your way! (wait didn't Jen just say that??)
Thats a shame about the house.
Keep looking im sure you'll find something else.
Maddy looks so cute .
Oh Patti, I am so sorry about the house. I know you were really hoping you would get it.
Love the picture of Madison. Hope your Thanksgiving got better.
((((hugs))))
Sorry to hear of your house woes.
Regarding "I am SO Mad!"
The world recognizes that racism is wrong, and should not be tolerated. So what is wrong with Donald E. Wildmon? Being against gays is gayism. Okay, I don't know what it's called, but it's a form of racism, is it not? What a closed-minded prick. People like him make the world a worse place to live. I have gay friends so I'm particularly sensitive to these things.
Ouch, that's too bad about that beautiful house, but if the seller really wants to sell, maybe something will change. Or, maybe something even better is waiting around the corner...
Post a Comment