The sand sculpture art was AWESOME. This is the big guy aka Santa Claus enjoying some beach time.

Madison rode the Merry Go Round three times, this time with Mommy on a Bunny Rabbit.

Then with Daddy on a silly Monkey! (her fave)

The first time was on a regular carousel horse

Here is a shot of the gift shop area it's blurry - sorry! But it was really pretty

This is a shot of us driving into Candy Land. I wish you could have saw Madison's face light up. She really loved it.

Madison looks so cute! I bet she was so excited!! That sand sculpture is really cool!
Christmas is always special when a child is involved! So much fun!
OH I love holiday lights! I was trying to get Mr. Cheeky to get them on the house before snow this weekend...LOL
Thanks for leaving me so many comments this morning! :)
I love the lights! I can't wait until Christmas at the Zoo opens, it's really pretty. And yes, I'll probably ride the carousel myself. Only, haha, I'll have to sit on the bench seats they have. I'm a little too old and heavy for the actual horses. LOL
Oh how much fun. We have an area around here that does the same thing with the lights. I can't wait to go through it this year. It's always so much fun. As for Lynilu's comment: x-mas is also fun when you have a 33 year old involved that is just celebrating x-mas for the 3rd time.
Oh how much fun. We have an area around here that does the same thing with the lights. I can't wait to go through it this year. It's always so much fun. As for Lynilu's comment: x-mas is also fun when you have a 33 year old involved that is just celebrating x-mas for the 3rd time.
oooohhhhh pretty! The lights are coming out around here and my daughter says "Can we do that?" for every one she sees. We'll be well lit this year. :-)
Madison is such a sweetheart. I had fun just imagining what that magical night meant to all of you. Imagine what those pictures will mean to her as she grows up! lol! BTW: No "Mary Jane" shoes on this trip, right Patti? :-)
How cute. I love things like that.
That looks like a blast
I love the sand Santa...too cool!
Shelly
That looks so pretty.I love to see the childrens faces light up at christmas its so special.
Post a Comment