Black Friday FUG
Oh yeah they were fuggin' on Black Friday for sure. Note the guy to the right of Stacy in the GREEN socks / shorts combo. I was trying to fake it by taking a pic of Stacy holding the Strawberry Shortcake Doll we were purchasing for Madison (who is obsessed with Strawberry Shortcake). I think the people with him as well as him knew we were scoping him so I just said "The hell with it" and took a close-up hehe....

Here is a close-up. I think he was going for the "Andre 3000 look"...

Here is my super cute South Carolina Christmas t-shirt. Note the cute wreath hanging from the Moon! I got alot of comments on this shirt today, alas I bought it in October at Merry Market and have no idea how to advise anyone else to get one.
12 comments:
Anonymous

LOL I love the pic of your husband holding the strawberry shortcake doll! He's got such a nice smile! However! The guy with the socks?? I can't imagine who told him that was a good look! LOL

Fugalicious! I have to believe that because i

dang cat layed down on the keyboard. As I was saying...I have to believe that because it was an early early to rise day, he must have gotten out of bed and out of the house without a significant other stopping him and saying NO to that get up. Is there any other understanding of that FUG?

Hope you had a great holday! Looks like the shoppin was...ummmm, unusual. WOW. I used to LOVE Blakk Friday however i seem to never have any momey this time of year anymore so I never get to shop.

omg them green socks what was he thinkin or should i say drinkin! i was out shoppin also cant help myself!

GAB

OMG! people actually go out dressed like that? Happy Happy

Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Well if anyone was half asleep before seeing those green legs, they would surely be fully awake by now lol

What a beautiful smile Stacy has. And smiling so brightly while holding a strawberry shortcake doll? Now that's even more better!

A belated happy thanksgiving to you and yours Patti.

Anonymous

OH MY.......

Anonymous

I don't know what to say about them socks.Except i hope he doesn't have a wife.If he does she needs glasses letting him walk outside in those.