Land of Snow And Cheese - Again!


Yep i'll be flying back to the land of Snow and Cheese on December 10th and this time I feel fairly sure I might see some snow. Stacy is not too happy about it but I told him I think this is my last trip. It should be. Apparently I made such an ass out myself last trip impressed them so much last time that I have to go back and impress them again.

My brand new boss will be with me this trip (He's friends with my old boss - how do I keep getting so lucky and getting cool gay guys for my boss?) and he's already planning on us going barhopping and to the Casino and to Chicago for the week-end. I'll have my own car but I am not one to like driving much, so that's not much of a bonus for me. Now if they had included a driver, that would be a different story! I put down sports car, we'll see what I get. The girl beside me said "Put convertible". Uh, Hello?! Who wants to drive a convertible in the winter in Milwaukee, WI? Anyway I should get some Christmas shopping done while i'm there. I've been feeling kinda blue about the holidays so this should be a welcome diversion.
9 comments:

Stay on the lookout for Brett Favre and keep yout top up/on.

GAB

ugh! why did you mention x mas shopping? Now I gotta think about it!

I suspect you will see snow this time. Bring your long-johns. That's considered sexy lingerie up here.

Why blue about holidays?

Splain.

Anonymous

Have a great time:)

Shelly

Hey Patti! You could always borrow that line from Goldie Hawn in "The Banger Sisters" where she tells the guy in the car "Just relax and be a passenger". Have him drive the car and say, "Hey, why don't you drive and I'll be a cool passenger!"?

Thanks a million for your tremendous loyalty in visiting my site and lending your love and support to my Sahara Aldridge project. YOU ROCK PATTI-CAKE!
(((HUGS)))!
--Michael

It's freezing up here....brrr 28 degrees this morning. But supposed to be in the low 50's all week...Don't know if it'll last for ya though...Bring your mittens!

You're lucky on the boss thing...I wish I could be Grace to a really awesome Will, up here..no luck so far tho'...(I miss my "Bobby" from back home!!!)

You should see some snow this time.....nothing to get you in the Christmas spirit like snow....hehe

and yeah, I will let you borrow some of what I am smokin that would make me say that LOL...

PS - I will be here that week...need to check mapquest to see how far you are....

Anonymous

The after work activities sound like a lot of fun.