Love You More Than A Fat Kid Loves Cake!
Y'all I have GOT to find a t-shirt with that saying on it!
We sang and had cake/ice cream last night for Madison's actual birthday. She was smiling and kinda shy when we were singing (and it was only her nearest & dearest) but she's going through a "shy" stage right now. No she was NOT picking her nose! ;)

She blew out her candle so good! Didn't even spit all over the cake LOL

and then ... dug in! Her Pop (my Dad) baked her cake and it was yummy!

I think this concludes "Madison week" at Patti_Cake Land!
15 comments:

Yeah! Happy Madison week!

:)

You have a sweet dad.

Anonymous

You must be all caked out after this week.I've loved looking at all your pics.Im just sorry its taken me days to get over here.

Yum that cake looks delicious! Wow Pop is pretty cool(my grandfather's couldnt cook toast!)

And your little girl is just too cute.

Mine is going through a shy stage too. But it's kind of random...sometimes she's not at all and sometimes she'd prefer to hide under a table. Strange.

Soooo, where's my piece of cake? ;)

Glad to hear she had a good time...:)

Again, such cute pics! :-) Thanks for the smiles!

That saying is funny! I never heard it before..but it's funny...(you could come up with so many funny ones really---and make a ton of shirts...lol)

mmmmm cake can i'll take a piece! looks like she had a good week but why wouldnt she she got a great mom!

Oh my goodness. I'm not a fan of cake at all, but that monster looks super-tasty! I love the way icing sticks out on the edge.

Well, now I feel I need to go get some cake. That cake looks so good and Madison looks so cute. BTW, I have loved Madison week on your blog. It's been fun seeing all the pictures of her. I still have that picture of her on her new car in my head. That smile was so cute.

What a cute girl. Happy birthday, little one!

What a great way to end "Madison Week"!

I've gained weight just LOOKING at your cake pics this week. Chocolate...mmmmmmmm.

she is really enjoying her cake.

Anonymous

Aww...happy birthday to Madison....she looks like she is stoked about that cake too:)WOOT-WOOT!!

Shelly