
Also to clarify the quinea questions.... they actually belong to my niece next door so no, they won't be moving with us. They are pets, they eat fleas,ticks,bugs in the grass. We also buy chicken scratch to throw out for them. They let me pet them but are still sort of skittish. They are obviously devoted to me & Stacy though because whenever we are outside they follow us around like dogs. It's pretty funny. I'll miss them when we leave.

Um Ewwww
LOL
*shaking my head*
Happy Halloween Patti..thanks for the image ;)
He better not sit in a pumpkin patch he just might get his carved proper lol
Happy Halloween
Who the hell gave you that picture of me!?!?!
;-)
Happy Halloween!
My ass looks rather petite there. I see the spinning classes are working.
OK I am just getting back to ya and I am sure I missed something - did you get the house???
I can always depend on you Patty to provide us a picture so perfect for Halloween. I can't imagine letting someone paint my ass like that.
Hope you guys have a great night trick or treating. Can't wait to see the pictures of Madison.
Yes well chosen pic, Patti! Happy Halloween to you and hope your little girl gets lots of good loot tonight :)
Happy Halloween! Yes, we great minds do think a like. LOL
Oh My Goodness!!! A Halloween Moon!!!! Happy Halloween Patti!!!
LOL!! My boss had emailed me that picture. HYSTERICAL!
Happy Halloweenie!!
Post a Comment