
Two years ago today at this time I was in labor with my little Princess. Was I scared? Yep. Was I uncomfortable? Check. Would I do it again? You betcha. I wouldn't give a million dollars for my baby girl. Here she is as an infant. Yes, that IS me with short blonde hair. My Mom says i'm a chameleon LOL Wasn't she DARLING? I could just reach into that picture and cuddle her close and smell her little new baby smell. Mmmmm....

Here she is today my little pig-tailed monkey (Michael Manning you'd better stop by today - pigtails!) :) I am so blessed to have her and her Daddy to make up my wonderful little family. So.Very.Blessed.
*** I hope to get by your blogs maybe tonight. I'll probably only be able to comment on the most recent post since there are so many I visit but I WILL get there! Hugs!
Also a special cyber hug to Lynilu and Cheeky who have both lost precious furbabies.

happy b-day princess! u can stop by my blog when u can honey no hurry i know your busy!
sweet pictures Patti...Happy Birthday to your baby :)
AWwwww! She's adoreable! Ohhh how I miss mine being that young.Your such a good Mommie!
~hugs~
T.
What precious pictures! :-) She's such a cutie...always makes me smile - thanks for sharing the pics and warm loving memories! You are truly blessed. (So is she--she's got a wonderful mommy!)
Take care - hope you all are feeling much better.
I can almost smell that special baby smell thru the computer! ;)
They're just SO dang tiny, they almost scare me! ;)
She's GORGEOUS! :)
Happy b-day cutie patootie!
Happy Birthday to your little princess and to you for bringing her into the world. Have a nice day.
Happy B-day to Maddie! It's amazing how quickly they grow up. Hope you and your family are feeling better today!
Oh, Happy Birthday to sweet Madison. She is such a cutie. You really are blessed with your family. Hope you guys have a great day together.
She adorable. Happy Birthday to the Little Princess!
My daughter was having her grandson at about the same time. What a wonderful day. I hear you. Hugs.
And they do grow up so darned fast! My "baby" just turned 23 but I swear that just last week he was only 2...
I can't wait to hear how the party went. October birthdays are awesome. *ahem, cough cough* :D
What a cutie! Happy Birthday :)
I know im late.But Happy Birthday to Madison.
I'm late too *sigh*
A belated Happy Birthday to Madison. Looks to me like she had a terrific day...and oh my goodness at all the icing/cream on that cake. Yum!
Pretty helpful data, lots of thanks for your post.
pc games download
Oh my god, there's a lot of worthwhile info here!
payday loans | office sex videos | Russian words
Post a Comment