

Isn't this the cutest pontail clip you've ever seen? I bought it at Merry Market.
I am off to Charleston today but I posted this last night. Just so I could have SOMETHING for you all today.
I am the Queen of all that is monogrammed. I have monogrammed jewelry, shoes, shirts, sweaters, hair accessesories, cups, coozies, keychains, purses, wallets, photo albums even a trashcan!
yea it's pretty cool, what is that symbol supposed to be?
Great hair btw!
:)
I love it! Very cute! Hope you're having a great day! :)
very cool! b safe today!
Good grief, my eyes are crap. In the first photo I thought I was looking at a dessert with a chocolate candy on top.
It is a cute clip!
Must go find chocolate now...
So Adorable!! Ohhh I am sooooo jealous you are in C-town. Its snowing as I type this....UGH
BUT good news is - I am going back down for a long weekend the first weekend in Nov and Mr. Cheeky is coming with me this time - woohoo!
LOVE the clip.
Didn't happen to have one there with a "PQ" on it, did they??? ;)
Oh im bad.When i first saw it i thought you had a cookie on your head.You can slap me now.
Okay, I admit it, I thought it was something to eat...a sort of coifurre-cooky
You know what's cute? Pony tails are cute. Rrrowr!
Very cute clippy. ;-)
Oooooh. I want one!
did you get Maddie one too? you know y'all need to match ;)
How cute and girlie! :-)
Makes me remember and miss my long hair (lonnng ago)...
Post a Comment