Halloween Birthday

Yep we are having a birthday party in a week and a half for my baby girl. I can't wait! Last year's First Birthday was so stressful. I'm sure this one will be too but I don't have the "perfect" mentality I had last year for the first one.
Isn't she a doll baby? Or should that be witchy baby? :)
27 comments:
Lee

she is incredibley CUTE....I bet y'all throw a great Halloween party too with all the yard decorations!!

Oh My God!!! I LOVE the invitations!!!! How cute!!! And what an adorable witchy baby!!!!

;-)

I LOVE the invitation! She's ADORABLE!

xwy

Great invitation! She's too cute!

Anonymous

Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahaha!!!!

(continues snickering and wipes eyes)

Yeah, e-mail me...I'm laughing with you. Really.

WTF kind of company do you work for that they'd send you here in the winter?

I'd quit.

That sucks that you have to travel in December...a month that is cold, yucky and no doubt a month that families are busy preparing for the holidays!!

Cute invitation....(maybe you should black out your address? *concerned*)


*HUGS*

Also the land of BEER!

Anonymous

Awesome invitation! I'm sure that will be lots of fun! And yes, she does make such a cute little witch! :)

Sorry about the traveling in December thing...blech!

Word of advice....the "winter" clothes that you have down there....ain't gonna cut it up here honey. I learned that the HARD way when we moved here in December.....

LOVE the invites! Too cute!

Love the invites to her party. Wish we lived closer to stop in at her party. Can't wait to hear all about it though.

That is the cutest invitation I've ever seen. Hm..wonder what I should wear? :)

Great job on the card and yes, she is a cutie.

I used to love Halloween when I was doing the trick or treating. Now I'm not to thrilled with it because of all the getting up and down to answer the door all those hours handing out the treats.

cute invitation! u r likr my mom when i was little she would get into all the stuff and make things so much fun. great job moms!

Going up north in winter time is no bueno. What sort of fucktards do you work with?

Cute hair dealio yesterday, btw.

What a cool invite! Wish I could make it but I'll be, uh, busy. You know what Canadians are like. I hope you understand.

I love the invitations.

PS. I'm with retro i would black out the addy. ;-)

I like snow and cheese. Too bad I'm stuck in Atlanta.

I love cheese.

What neat invites!

That is the cutest invitation! I hope she has the best party ever. And I hope your "party" in the Midwest if good, too! giggle! I'm so glad I'm not there!!

She is such a beauty! Love love love the invites...hmmmm, my bday is the 29th maybe I should do something similar? Just kidding!
Love 'em.
Jamie

man if u live in a land with no snow and cheese, why would u wonder away from paradise?
:)

Thank you for your concern Retro Girl and Manblogger but I don't know how to go back and block through the address but I won't be living there much longer anyway.

Sweetest and cutest witch I have ever seen!

Very cute. :)
~S

That invitation is to die for: hysterical and cute all at the same time!!!

Anonymous

That is sooo cute.
I love halloween parties